Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2023 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phoenix Apartment CWB Spinner - L3 H1

Date & Time of Session:  3.30pm 5 Jan
Name:  She won't share!! (Will call her Spinner)
Nationality & Language: Mainland - spoke both Mandarin and Cantonese, didnt try speaking English
Face: 4/5  
Body: 4/5 - petite spinner with some tattoos
Tits: Full A
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5 (no BBBJ / or kissing)
GFE: Not really
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Yes

So just got back to Hong Kong after holiday break. Had bit of an itch to check out CWB. Didn't try Mt Fuji, as was lazy to walk over. Went to check out Phoenix which was 1/2 full few more ladies than expected. Seems to be the same girls, no real changes from what I could see of those that were working.

Spinner had always caught my eye with her looks and petite body but had previously settled for the Thai and ladies on Level 5 room K area. This time, decided to give her a try especially given the entry price! Spinner was welcoming, when I first entered she said welcome back - even though its my first visit but when I took my face mask off she realised wasn't the person she thought it was. We had some chit chat, and laughed it off and went to shower. Spinner didnt join as she said she just washed before and winter dries her skin (fair enough). In the process, she said take your time didnt rush me at all.

After quick shower, went to lie down on the bed. She had slowly taken her clothes off to reveal her nice tonned spinner body, definately my type of girl. She jumped on top for little catbath, giving my nibles plenty of attention. Spinner liked it little rough, gave her spanking and she seemed to enjoyed it. Pretty routine at this point, she slowly went down and capped my LB for BJ. I asked if she would do BBBJ she politely declined. The BJ lasted 5mins or so, plenty of deepthroat, grabbed her head for a little face fuck all in all I would rate it a good average experience. Certainly better than what I was expecting.

From BJ, she climbed on top to ride me. With me now sitting up, she climbed on hugged me and started grinding. She was good at grinding, and freely allowed me to play with her tits. Even though size A, it was good enough to squeeze and suck. Good size, very soft and she didnt mind me being bit rough on her tits and ass.

We then went on to try other positions, missionary, doggy etc. and I must say for some reason today had lot of energy I just kept pounding away. During the whole time, she moaned although little fake at times she never complained. She took it like a champ. My final position was standing up, with her bent over in front of the mirror holding her arms backwards, and at times just her tits. Facing the mirror, we were right next to the door and screen showing people outside. When people came near, I went harder and with the moans was massive turn on! Finally my load before resting ont he bed.  All the pounding must have lasted for good 20mins non-stop Spinner went to shower first, I went in after and we said our good byes.

Short summary
Tight, petite spinner girl. Likes it little rough, and doesnt mind good old hard pounding. Happy to try different positions, good grinder.

Repeat?
Yes if no-one else around as decent punt for the entry price.

Recent Ratings
AYJ20151   9-1-2023 01:28  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   8-1-2023 13:05  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   8-1-2023 11:56  Karma  +8   
Bloodrage   6-1-2023 22:49  Karma  +4   Great, from past exp thought Phoenix Apartments have grannies.
slickric423   5-1-2023 22:01  Karma  +3   
gwailoplayer   5-1-2023 19:30  Karma  +5   I will have to give her a spin. Nice report.
monogamous   5-1-2023 18:11  Karma  +3   
Cumonin22
Lustful Lord

UID 279762
Digest Posts 0
Credits 738
Posts 38
Karma 735
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2023 21:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Cumonin22's post

Bloodrage, yes there are grannies - ~70% with 30% or so ranging from mid 20s - 40s. I find they are mostly located in level 5 K, or level 3 right side as you come out of the lift. Only a few rooms though. Selection not as wide as other places, but given the location is quite good. There is a Thai in H3, will give her a try soon. Maybe around 30s.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-1-2023 11:56  Acceptance  +8   "grannies" at 40s :( :(, so I am in the mummies categories :( :( :(