Subject: Naughty Farmer Girl at Mt Fuji.
blackberry_22
Kinky King

UID 32552
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1014
Posts 52
Karma 1007
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2023 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Naughty Farmer Girl at Mt Fuji.

Date & Time of Session:  After Xmas Dec 2022
Name: Did not ask
Link: n/a
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (tight body and super juicy titts)
Height: Tall
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Yes!

Was making my way through Fuji and it was slim pickings after Xmas .  I guess all the good girls are over at Mong Kok.  Had to go through the building twice to find this naughty farmer girl .

When she opened the door, I was a bit taken aback as she’s a big/ tall girl.  My first thought was whether she was a ladyboy or not.  But after hearing her speak, my gut felt ok and I went in.  After going into the room, she lightened up the mood by laughing a lot.  Usually, this annoys the fuck out of me but this time it was ok as she didn’t overdo it.  We hopped into the shower and she cleaned me up real nice.  I played with her nipples and they woke up right away.

Thought: If you play with a girl’s nipples and they swell up real nice, that’s definitive that she’s not a ladyboy right?  I mean, you can get silicons but I don’t think you can make nipples stand up like erasers surgically right?  

After drying off, we went onto the bed where I asked her to lie down first (I try to turn on the girl first as it makes the session more GFE-like).  She asked, “You service me?” And I said “yeah!” Thinking in my head I will DATY and eat the shit out of you.  Started at the neck and went down to her breasts.  Since she is young her titts were soooo firm and succulent . Again they rose to attention and she was moaning like she was really enjoying it.  

My kissing never made it to base camp as I had too much fun playing with her sensitive breasts/ nipples.  I was rock hard at this point and asked her to cap me for the insertion.  As I mentioned before she’s a big/ farmer girl but her skin is soft and white (I guess cause she’s so young).  So if you’re in the mood for a spinner, don’t go for her.  But if you like some firm meat to grab onto, she’s your girl!  Cause I didn’t feel like I would break her, I banged her HARD in missionary and then again in doggy.  There’s a mirror at her bed’s headboard.  Man, it was so hot fucking her doggy while looking into the mirror .  I think we both came at the same time and laughed about it.  

If you’ve ever had a fantasy about banging a farmer girl who has soft white skin, give her a go.  She’s a trooper but please treat her nicely.  I think she’s going to be here for another week or so.

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   11-1-2023 00:28  Karma  +5   Saw her, she's tall alright. Had some ladyboy vibes from the voice but pussy seems legit. Fake boobs tho.
Shadwell   6-1-2023 00:51  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   5-1-2023 23:04  Karma  +2   nice one mate
banter141a   5-1-2023 12:52  Karma  +5   
boscitc   5-1-2023 11:49  Karma  +8   
HKS77   5-1-2023 02:58  Karma  +2   
Up8   5-1-2023 00:23  Acceptance  +1   Sounds nice! How tall is she?
booby_lover   4-1-2023 20:49  Karma  +4   Does juicy tits mean you got those jugs squirting?
Twinotter2023
Musky Member

UID 286420
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 33
Karma 187
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2023 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 blackberry_22's post

Nice Report…Mr. Blackberry
blackberry_22
Kinky King

UID 32552
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1014
Posts 52
Karma 1007
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2023 16:48  Profile P.M. 
Questions

@up8 I'd say she's 175

@bobby man, thinking about her boobs has gotten me hard I think she's quite young so perky and firm comes to mind..... and also big nipples