Location: Doki Doki Massage Bangkok -- https://goo.gl/maps/Jxf1fDHEjG1ycpEw5
Nationality & Language: Thai and English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height: Little above 5 feet maybe
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 3500 THB and 90 minutes, tipped her a small amount for her effort and overall experience
Repeat:  Maybe

My trip is almost over and I finally had some time for myself. I contacted Doki on their Line but found their responses a bit slow so I went into the shop to book  a 90min session (90 minutes from the time I showed up) - they took a 1000 thb as a deposit. Only ones available were Bowvy, Linda?, and Rose (the mamasan pronounced it Rosie). I remembered kukooo's positiveo, review (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78396) so I chose Rose.

Now my experience may not be the same as kukooo's and you shouldn't expect your experience to be same as ours either, but it lays down the general sense of what's to come...

I'm going to skip the early parts and start with entering the room with Rose. She gets to the shower area to prep and asks that you get comfortable. When she's done she comes back to the bed side and tells you to get naked. She hung up my clothes and then gets naked herself. She has man-mades as kukooo mentioned, and she has a back tattoo - she said it's incomplete too so some may find it distracting.

Shower was on the bed, then the nuru. I enjoyed the cat bath, but would've liked more rimming. On goes the condom for some cowgirl and CBJ until the first pop.

We chilled on the bed and got a small massage from Rose - she's pretty good at it. I tried for a 2nd pop but couldn't get it done in time.

Like kukooo said, Rose speaks English pretty well, and she has a great attitude. Treat her well.

Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   13-1-2023 08:57  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   4-1-2023 21:47  Karma  +5   Try Pam next time, yes mamasan calls her Ros-ae !!