Registered 28-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2023 18:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2/Mia Amy

Date & Time of Session:  January 2023 - Afternoon
Name:  Amy
Link: TG @kmiaspa
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin (some English)
Face:  4/5 - Very little make-up
Body: 4/5 - Toned, C-cup, nicely trimmed hair, and VERY soft skin
Height:  162
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1400 @ 90min + Tip
Repeat: Yes

The holidays had me feeling exhausted and a relaxing 90-minutes was just what the doctor ordered. Somewhat new to the HK scene, I did my research on various options in Kowloon and HKI. I didn’t want FS, wanted someplace that was well reviewed, clean, safe, easy to book, and confident that my English-only requirement would be met.

At the recommendation of a brother paying good advice forward, I ventured to K2/Mia for a midday session. I’ve got a thing for busty milf’s and Amy checked both those boxes. I considered Ruby, who was also available.

Booking was simple via TG. I messaged a few days early about the “lineup” for the day, but nothing sparked. Then, this morning I tried again and Amy was available. I booked for a few hours later. I asked if “English” would be a problem, and was reassured it would not. Once confirmed, details of the exact location were sent. The sauna is quite easy to find in Central/SW area. Once I rang the bell, Amy opened the door and welcomed me.

The place is small and dimly lit, but that’s fine. It had a “spa vibe” which put me at ease. It’s very different from the “saunas” I was used to in Macau, but based on previous reviews, that was expected. Amy ushered me to a somewhat large room (by HK standards) with an extra large bed and bathroom area. She offered a beverage and suggested I take a quick shower while she prepared the room.

P1 consisted a full body (face down) massage. I would say the massage was average to above average, and lasted about 45-50 minutes. She started in a miniskirt, but about half way through she was down to her panties only. Her English is enough for basic communication. She began to use oil towards the end and even teased LB a bit. She was welcoming and put the whole time at ease. It was quite relaxing.

P2 is where Amy comes alive. She striped down and flipped me over. Her body is toned for a woman in her mid-30’s. I’d say the photos don’t do her justice. Usually, in my experience around the world, it’s the opposite. She’s quite hot and an absolute firecracker when we are both covered in oil and rubbing bodies. Her hair is shorter than the photos posted in other reviews and on TG.

She permits some FIV, enjoys kissing, and loves to play with LB. There was some light licking and sucking of LB, but nothing that I would consider a bbbj. She gave the impression after some rubbing between her legs that she finished, although it’s tough to say with any certainty. She permits daty and is quite clean and tight. After about 10 minutes of fondling and giggling she proceeded to do a cbj, which felt amazing, from the 69 position.

Once done, she continued the massage for a bit (legs, neck, and head), then washed me off in the shower. All in all, a great 90-minutes and without question, I’ll be back to the sauna. I’m likely going to see Amy again, but given the quality, I’m curious about some of the other ladies at K2.

Be safe, be happy, and be smart, brothers.

[ Last edited by  HKS77 at 3-1-2023 18:47 ]

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   29-3-2023 16:51  Karma  +5   
rick852   10-3-2023 14:57  Acceptance  +2   
laiccl   21-1-2023 04:31  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   7-1-2023 23:55  Karma  +5   
Up8   6-1-2023 22:03  Acceptance  +1   Sounds good! Is there a link of telegram for booking agent?
HKGPeter   5-1-2023 22:44  Karma  +2   Thank you very much for the detailed information.
chAMP74   4-1-2023 08:50  Karma  +3   
Googlesteve   4-1-2023 06:46  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   3-1-2023 23:13  Karma  +6   
lively192   3-1-2023 19:51  Karma  +5