Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2020
Location Van
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2023 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My First Korea Anma

Well Well well gentlemen long time no see. Finally got a chance to travel a bit to Korea and Japan in 2022 and ready to share my reports. Been to a few places and let me start off first by reporting on the Seoul Anma scene, specifically my first time, and man they started me off with 2 gals (didnt get their names so lets name them A my main and B was a support more info below)

Date & Time of Session:  September 2022
Location: Lyra anma, seoul (used to have a different name but I just cant recall, maybe castle anma?)
Name: She didnt ask, so I didnt choose (and was too nervous to ask)
Link: not sure
Agent: Lyra Anma
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face: A ( typical Korean make up, quite cute but overall avergae) B (much more pretty but can tell slightly older, but still a decent beauty)
Body: A (hmm meaty, she wasnt fat, but she def considered on the heavier side according to K standard, still OK proportioned, Boobs were natural and around B bordering C, good waistline given her larger size and OK ass, not sure of LS because didnt went down on her, HEAVILY TATTED - not my cup of tea)
B (lean and thin, just like the type I prefer but too bad she wasnt my main girl, manmade Cs, thin so nice waistline perfect for viewing from behind, thin ass also expected but cute regardless)
Height: Both had heels on so, I am guessing without them they were like 155 to 160, just average  
Skill: Basic? Oh so um, Imma explain down there
Service: Standard? Also explaining down there
GFE: overall 3/5
PSE: overall 1/5
Price & Session Length: 270k Won for 1 hour, I think non Koreans are higher (300K?)
Repeat: maybe

Details
Hiya folks, long time no see. But I got a chance to travel to Seoul, Korea for the summer during Chuseok so decided to hit up an anma for the first time. Now anma culture was sort of on decline and after covid it just got worse and I told myself to at least try one before kicking the bucket (but I am young XD) Anyway, heard about this place before and it was near where i was staying so I knew my way around, found some now dated thread of about Lyra from here and there so I was kinda prepared myself but nervous still. Damn got even more worried when on the day it rained, but there was an itch and there was a will so went regardless. The location was easy to find, although google map wasnt helpful in Korea so, either Kakoomap or Naver map were the options, the place was huge, with a Lyra sign out at front so cant miss it. Quite surprised to see a guard/valet driver was sitting in a box at a crosswalk in front of the store as he was eyeing me walking toward, but he didnt say anything so I proceeded in the entrance behind. The way in was kinda small but opened up quickly to a hotel reception like interior.

The mamasan was on the phone, so I was unsure what to do for a bit, but she motioned me to change my shoes and put them in a lockers near the entrance and slipped on some provided slippers. I approached her after and she finished up her phonecall, forgot what she asked, as I was looking at the menu. With my broken korean I said and pointed at the club system (which one gets to have sex a in an open area where you can see others and they you, plus there would be supporters, beside your main girl to service you around) I went around 4 or 5, the club floor on had like 2 girls and no customer, so I was the only one) Mamasan said ok and I gave her the money there, then a guy guided me to a common shower room.

Shower done and brushing teeth done, put on a provided bathrobe , I headed out to a waiting area and found out that there was an old guy completely naked chilling watching tv, got weirded out a bit but watever. Waited like 5min and I got called to the stairs. He walked me to the 2 floor and told me to go up 3 floor, I went. The automatic door opened up and i let myself in and there my main and support were waiting both said "hello OPPA" which made me blushed a lil

Appearance wise, my main was not my cup of tea, like stated she was tatted and heavier to my liking so I was kinda a little bit distant toward her, but dang my support of way hotter and more of my cup, so I was hoping it was her to serve me, which turned out to just be a support on the floor Anyway both ushered me to a corner and started BJs and licked my nipps, then the main course came. B my support said that was it for her and left the scene, at that point i got hella dissapointed and kinda said something like "please stay" she laughed then left. Oh well, then A led me to another bathing area which is just in the middle of the floor and did a quick rinse on LB, again I think my experience went down hill from there, because  as she was washing me and getting a look at her closer, despite her face was by no mean ugly, quite cute on the contrary, her tatted up body just doesnt match up. I was like WTF, so conflicted on the inside. Washing was done, we moved on the bed. She gave me more BJ and some Deepthroats too, but man, I wished she wasnt tatted too much. After like a decent duration of BJ, she put a cap on and started riding me. Must say, her LS was OK, wasnt sure if she applied anything, but it went. in smooth and i felt some warmth. Rode a bit, I just kept my eyes closed imaging someone else then I think she got bored due to my lack of reaction. She asked if I wanted to take control I said OK, we did it doggy for like 10 and I popped there. After i was done, we rested a bit chatted a bit but nothing much came after. She eyed the timer and said to shower, which I said OK and followed  her. She rinsed my LB again and some light rinsing on my body too, as I told her I already showered pretty good downstair so yea, it need not be too merticular. Then I dried myself out, put back my robe and she walked me to the door, saying goodbye. I went down got changed, walked out said thanks to mamasan and left.

Overall, I would rate the experience like 3/5. Ok for my first time, though I had hoped to be serviced by a pretty Korean lady (didnt expect the tatted up lady at all) Some 3some actions at the beginning, facilities were clean and mamasan and locker dude was courteous so thats that. Would I repeat, maybe, because I still wanna try to one to one in a private room on the menu.

Thanks for reading gents. If i got some time, I will write up my report for the Japan's trip to Dolce too, but I must say it was quite forgetful so maybe I wont. Although my deli health experience was rather decent so I probably write that instead eventually.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   30-1-2023 23:27  Karma  +6   
hotjac   29-1-2023 11:04  Karma  +3   Hot dang - i wish they had those type of establishments in main cities of China with those options ...
emm7   29-1-2023 07:43  Acceptance  +3   
drinkdrankdrunk   29-1-2023 03:30  Acceptance  +1   
littlefinger   16-1-2023 12:21  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   3-1-2023 19:48  Acceptance  +2   
manhands   3-1-2023 11:28  Karma  +4   What exactly are Anma’s? Sounds like an FKK setup?
Skepti10   3-1-2023 06:03  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   3-1-2023 03:42  Karma  +5   
micgao   3-1-2023 00:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
lively192   2-1-2023 22:16  Karma  +5   
Googlesteve   2-1-2023 21:23  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   2-1-2023 20:14  Karma  +8   
cactuss   2-1-2023 18:57  Karma  +5   
concu98
Carnal Conqueror

UID 267356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 265
Posts 11
Karma 263
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2020
Location Van
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2023 14:37  Profile P.M. 
reply to manhands

Never been to a FKK before but from what i have heard, yes anma is similar to FKK in a sense where they are both like a sauna type establishment. I know FKK is more open and you deal directly with the girl, but in anma, you get assigned certain girl and usually there is a routine to everything

Recent Ratings
HKS77   3-1-2023 19:06  Acceptance  +2   
drinkdrankdrunk
Nookie Newbie

UID 113907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2023 03:28  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the great review, although it would have been nice if they gave you the option to choose either one.

Quite a bummer that the one you wanted walked away.