Date and Time of Session: Dec 2022
Nationality & Language: Thai, we only spoke in Thai
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
Damage: 1600/60min
Repeat: Probably not, but I've said that before

I like that Absolute is on a quiet soi well back from the main road. I don't love the post-apocalyptic feel of the abandoned hotel. Your footsteps echo as you walk in and up to the second floor. You can't miss the office, its the only open door and has a lit up bust lamp in front like the leg lamp from A Christmas Story. Nobody is in the office, so ring for service. Mamasan comes running, footsteps echoing, from somewhere. Asks me to wait while she gets the girls. I hear her yelling down the hall. One girl answers that she is eating. Guess I shouldn't have come around lunchtime. She manages to round up two girls. I choose Zara because she is smiling. I'm a sucker for a smile.

She asks me to wait and runs down the corridor to get her things (literally, not subtle with the footsteps echoing), then leads me to the somewhat shabby room. We chit chat while undressing for the shower. I think this is often the most awkward part for the girls, so I try to warm them up to me a bit here. But of course I oggle a bit. She is pretty enough for me, especially when she smiles. Thankfully she smiled the whole way through it. I will tip for that alone. Great petite body with A cup breasts. Perky the way I like them. I comment on the large koi fish tattoo on her back.

Absolute bills itself as a b2b, but this mostly happens in the shower. She is too short or I am too tall for the good grinding, but she is enthusiastic and makes a valiant effort. Good eye contact with that CFM look. Unfortunately, she twice mentions the size of LB. I wish it was gratifying, but I know that doesn't bode well for me. But I had noticed condoms in her basket, so I was holding on to hope.

We proceeded to back massage. It was weak and uninspiring. I know its not what I came here for, but it's nice when it feels like its leading somewhere, not just killing time. She tries a little halfhearted b2b on the back, but I'm not feeling it. I flip over and things get better. Should have just started here. First she pulls my hands between her legs Yes, please. Then she oils LB up and gets down to business. Active with both hands, light kissing around the base, gentle probing down south. As her grip becomes firmer, I inquire politely about extra services. She is very apologetic, but no. Do be fair to her, she is a very small girl. I feel like she did a heroic job making it up to me though. We chatted some more after while she "massaged" my legs some more. Her good attitude and constant warm smile made up for the poor massage. We laughed about the echo as girls ran by outside the room. All in all, it was a good experience.

Shower up was a little rushed because we were ran over time talking. She was very apologetic about the lack of extra services. Maybe next time with the added rapport? I'm optimistic like that. I don't know when I'll be back though. Absolute is never a plan. I just happen to be in that part of town, just happen to have time to kill. And the girls are usually cute. If you can get past the eerie vibes and run down facility, a good time can be had. I certainly had one with Zara.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   13-1-2023 08:54  Acceptance  +1   
twfun   8-1-2023 00:09  Karma  +4   
boscitc   4-1-2023 18:34  Karma  +8   
batman108   3-1-2023 10:37  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Jjaa123   2-1-2023 12:47  Karma  +3   
obe   2-1-2023 08:19  Karma  +10   Excellent
Skepti10   2-1-2023 08:10  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   2-1-2023 07:17  Karma  +10   Thanks for real-word reporting on a cnxseed property.
HK_Legend   2-1-2023 04:52  Karma  +8