Credits 40
Posts 3
Karma 40
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-12-2022
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2022 03:00  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Mountain View] - lily -Russian

Date: Dec 23, 2022
Phone:
City: Mountain View
State: CA
Age Estimate: 40's
Nationality: Russian
Physical Description: Spinner
Private Details:
F-5
B-9
A-10
S-0

So She did not look like the girl and it seems like it is a agency that rotate the girls but using the same profile.  The new girl in the picture now looks amazing but if it is anything like the old one. I will be disappointed.  Since it was just a FBMA it wasn't too bad.  
The area was a bit hard to find but PO instructions helped alot.  

I had when in and dropped the donation and she told me only 30 mins   She was not the person in the picture so I wasn't to keen on spending the whole hr. She had some nice man made and did a light massage for about 5 mins.  She asked for the flip and rubbed coconut oil and when to town with jr.   She knew how to handle jr.  It was just a HE but she jumped on top of me and rubbed Jr from behind.  After about 10 mins I bursted.  Jump in for a quick shower and out.  

I’m pretty sure she is part of a org that has new ladies use the pad and rotate the profile.  I'm not sure I will try again but who knows.

Recent Ratings
sooner1   3-1-2023 00:51  Karma  +3   Favorable
kalvinhobbs   31-12-2022 08:21  Karma  +4   What's the dmg