Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: ~5'2
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 for 50 mins
Repeat: Girl maybe, Spa yes

Been frequenting Kawaii so wanted to try something new. A review on here mentioned Golden spa had good looking girls, CS recommended Koey as the good looking one reviewed here wasn't available. Reviews seemed ok so confirmed.

P0. Located on a busy street in TST, discreet enough no one will notice you entering the old building. Spa is typical but probably needs a renovation. A Girl whisks me to a room, unfortunately no other girls sitting around to scope out. Lights are super dim and the shower had no lights, made it creepy af lol. Felt like I was in a ghost movie..

P1. Koey enters, she's good looking on the cute side,  GND local vibes and wearing casual clothing and runners. Feeling relieved she's pretty, we continue to massage part, decent massage that lasted 15min, I try to chat a bit to build some rapport for a smoother P2 transition. She learns CS recommended her and was surprised by that lol. She was just returning to work from a long break so that's why I didn't see her on the TG list. She's not super chatty, but you can have a decent convo in Canto and shes quite chill type, doubt she speaks any English.

P2. She has a great body, Cs, a nice ass to grab and no belly fat, forgot if LS was shaven lol. wish she was a bit taller tho. She does a decent CB tease, good nuru and pays good attention to LB with her HJ. No BBBJ option. She avoided LFK too and only let me briefly play with LS, but I enjoyed a hotdog and bun action. She is a time watcher and made a comment I had to stop playing, so finished up. Not a game changer but most girls I've experienced would offer showering together and clean me up, but she didn't offer so showered alone. And she didnt really try to give any GFE. Maybe only total 40min service too, so a bit rushed.

TLDR; Overall shes decent, provided a standard experience with good nuru skills and a good looking GND girl, but lacked in service/GFE. Maybe better with more visits.

Appreciate any Ks! And let me know if you have any good looking girls to recommend at spas. Happy punting bros.

[ Last edited by  wobbum at 29-12-2022 17:11 ]

Recent Ratings
E36m3life   31-12-2022 02:51  Acceptance  +1   
sexnoob   29-12-2022 13:14  Acceptance  +1   
sexnoob
Carnal Conqueror

UID 21776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 341
Posts 23
Karma 340
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2022 13:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I think you referring to 金色SPA when you say Golden Spa? Didn't try any of the girls because the photos on TG look mostly fake or PS.
wobbum
Musky Member

UID 284263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 118
Posts 9
Karma 117
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2022 14:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 sexnoob's post

Yes referring to  金色SPA, due to my poor Chinese I usually don't include it lol. Was skeptical at first too, but since the bro raved about the beauty he had, wanted to try punting it.  I usually don't bother with photos anymore, they're never alike, just cant be trusted. I just Google translate the reviews posted in the TG or hope that another bro on here recommends them.