Date:  28 Dec 2022
Telegram: @HoneySpa520
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 /1hr
Repeat: No to girl, yes to agent

It's been a long while since I last visited HoneySpa. Wanted to go for Zi Haa or Queenie but agent told me they are both not available and she recommended Lucy, claiming that she's better than Zi Haa (spoiler alert, shes not). I thought about it and thought fuck it, let's try.

I arrived at the location and Lucy opened the door. It's her in the photos. She got light make up on and was wearing a tight short dress with stockings and heels (I asked agent if stockings were free so I guess that's whjy she's wearing stockings). She looks alright. Like average looking girl from Mong Kok or something. She's about 150cm tall. She seems to have C cup tits. Body is alright too. She's not very chatty, which made things a bit awkward. I showered alone and then got on to the bed after.

Started off with massage which is basically just repeatedly pressing my back. She would constantly use her phone the whole time which was annoying. Anyway nothing note-worthy during the massage. After a while she stripped off her dress, and started licking me all over my back and giving it kisses here and there. Started whispering in my ear and kissing it. Asked me to flip and the fun began. We started making out. She then gave me a bbbj. She's pretty good at it. She was like worshiping my lb, licking it all over and sucking my balls giving them kisses. After a while i asked for 69. It was great at first until she started using her phone again during 69. My lb started to get limp and I thought wtf shy is she on her phone during 69 lol So I signaled her to stop and she did. Then she put the dom on lb and tried to ride it which was now limp. She managed to get it hard a bit and started riding. I asked to switch to mish. I jerked myself off to make lb hard again while we made out. Then I fucked her pretty much in mish. Nothing too noteworthy here. Just fucked her while we kissed and occasionally putting her feet in stockings to my face (which is why I wanted to visit honey spa in the first place since they provide free stockings). I came in the dom and was quite tired after that. She cleaned me up and showered together. After shower i dressed up paid and left.

TLDR; Would'nt repeat the girl. But would love to see ZiHaa again or try Queenie

Recent Ratings
HKS77   9-1-2023 18:55  Karma  +2   
cknc31   2-1-2023 23:33  Karma  +4   i dodged a bullet with her, first time at HS i saw the girl and left haha
Googlesteve   1-1-2023 20:35  Acceptance  +1   Honey Spa are on the list to see. Thanks
cityguy   29-12-2022 09:57  Karma  +5   Using her phone during 69 :D hilarious
Jerremylambert   29-12-2022 05:11  Karma  +2   Thank you Great report