Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2022 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bella - Baan Chaaba

Date & Time: December 2022
Name: Bella
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 7/10 - Super duper cute
Body: 7/10 - Fake Double D's but nice body overall, very tonic. I would have loved it if her ass was bigger though
Skill: 6/10 - Above average but not extraordinary
Service: 7/10 - very tonic session
Price & Duration: 1350 for 1 Hour
Repeat: Yes

I read about Baan Chaaba on this website a few weeks ago and I was really interested in trying a real Thai massage place with special services offered. Good thing is that Baan Chaaba is quite easy to find, and when I arrived, I was directly welcomed by a very beautiful lady named "Bella". She showed me the bathroom and the room and asked how long I wanted to stay, to which I answered 1 hour - before taking my shower and getting ready to be massaged.

The massage in itself was nice but not exceptional. Bella told me she had been doing this for a few months only, and I could tell that her technique was not yet optimal, but it was good enough to release my usual pre-action stress and wake up LB.

After a good 30 minutes, she asked me to turn around to massage the front. I tried my best to keep LB calm, and she obviously but she obviously noticed him and smiled. She continued to massage my legs for some minutes before asking if LB should be taken care of, to which I agreed quickly. She started to play with it with her hands then took a cap from some unknown location next to the bed to cover it -- I expected and wanted a BBBJ but she told me she could not as she just had dental surgery -- and she started the work. The cap obviously removed a lot of sensation, which is a damn shame cause she definitely has some skills and was spitting a lot. I got a bit frustrated so I asked if we could switch to the real thing, so she changed the cap and sat on me in a cowgirl position, giving me an amazing view of her chest. She has 2 beautiful fake tits that actually feel good on the hand, and she let me kiss and play with them a lot while she was riding LB. Her LS was quite tight for me, which only increased the pleasure I had and I almost came right there!

I flipped her to a missionary and pounded her with all my strength, making her scream. I was playing with her LS with my hand while I was inside her to make her LS cry a river, and to my satisfaction, it was working. She was making a lot of noise and begging me to keep going, which turned me on even more. Finally, I flipped her to a doggy and she did that thing where she actually lays down and I'm laying on top of her instead; because a normal doggy was too painful... I loved it !! I could feel her LS getting juicier and juicier and it was amazing !!! A few minutes later, I finished in the dom and had to take a few seconds to get my breath back! She also told me she was very exhausted from the session and ran back to the kitchen to get some water for both of us.

After the session, I had the chance to talk a bit to another lady who was really nice as well and not so bad looking... Overall, that gave me the feeling of a really nice place with a lot of potentials! I would definitely come back either to Bella or to any other lady they have...

[ Last edited by  franklinturtle at 28-12-2022 21:51 ]

Recent Ratings
E36m3life   31-12-2022 03:29  Acceptance  +1   
BobDavies   29-12-2022 21:19  Acceptance  +1   Nice report. But “double Ds” is not accurate. Large Bs to small Cs. Fake but nice to the touch. My experience was simi ...
magictime12   29-12-2022 12:19  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   29-12-2022 09:39  Karma  +3   
Jerremylambert   29-12-2022 04:40  Karma  +2   
energylung   28-12-2022 22:46  Karma  +3   
Jerremylambert
Carnal Conqueror

UID 284528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 21
Karma 234
Acceptance 20