Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2022 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
14/F KH Blonde Chinese

Date & Time of Session: 27 Dec 2022, 4pm
Name: TongTong?
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese (Mandarin only!)
Face: 3/5
Body: 2.5/5 (man-mades kinda hard)
Height: 5'4 - 5'5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 600
Repeat: Too many options in the building to repeat atm

After seeing countless posts about the infamous KH building, i figured since its a holiday, this is probably the only time i'll be able to take a 1 hour train ride over to MK to check it out. First off, holy shit theres a TON of bros in the building (holiday i guess but damn). Anyways back to the subject at hand. Anytime i see something a lil more unique, im going into that room. This includes glasses, blonde hair, extra tall girls, and more to be discovered! Tongtong looks okay but the blonde hair really does it for me, plus it makes her seem younger.

One of the reason why i put service at 4/5 is because my dumbass decided to explore the building from the first floor all the way up to the 14th floor instead of taking the elevator and making my way down.... anyways i was sweating by the time i found Tongtong but she lowered the AC for me to 19degrees haha. Anyways, we showered together and she cleaned me up mostly focusing on LB, very standard stuff. Dried off with a disposable towel and laid on the bed.

She started off caressing LB during CB and moved into a CBJ (she dom'd me up using her mouth). CBJ was pretty good, zero teeth and great suction plus i felt the back of her throat whenever she made my LB disappear like a magician! From here, we moved onto the standard doggy -> mish ... nothing to really write about and ended up finishing with a HJ. Ended the session showering by myself (i preferred it like this because this way i can use cold water to shower and cool off), drying off, and having some small talk while getting dressed (as much as we could considering i dont speak mandarin and she doesnt really speak cantonese/english). She kept saying how amazing i am the entire time after we finished, good confidence booster even if shes lying haha.

Overall, pretty good service and good price. I love blondes so even if the service wasn't good, it was good to me. YMMV i guess. Considering how many bros were there + the civvies just standing at the entrance eating fishballs + how far KH is from me, probably not returning any time soon.

[ Last edited by  slickric423 at 28-12-2022 01:43 ]

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   3-1-2023 15:46  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   2-1-2023 01:06  Karma  +2   Thank you.
banter141a   30-12-2022 06:37  Karma  +5   
magictime12   28-12-2022 16:27  Karma  +3