Font size: S M L
DG355 TST

Date & Time of Session: December 2022
Name:  DG355
Link: @DG1314 Telegram
Agent: DG
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10 Really nice tight figure, didn't feel much fat. Round and meaty butt felt really nice in doggystyle
Height:  160cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 2/5
PSE:3/5
Shaved?: Trimmed
Breasts: C cup, I think had some work done
Price & Session Length:  1400 55 minutes
Repeat: No (Doesn't mean that it wasn't good, I never repeat), Would repeat the agent though, really responsive and understanding

I messaged DG and managed to book a time, however since this was my first time he requested a phone to ask me several questions due to the new precautions etc. Once that was done I made my way to a TST hotel and DG had me wait at the lobby for the girl to pick me up. I was skeptical at first as I have seen reports saying that there are B&S, however I was reassured when she took off her mask and she looked like the photo's, albeit they were slightly touched up (slightly smaller eyes, really feint smile lines, slight birthmark on neck?).

Shower
When we got up to the room, I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower, where she quickly followed suit. She gave my body a wash then went to wash my LB, giving it a little rub. Not much action here tbh as I didn't request much in the shower.

Foreplay
We got on the bed where she gave me a catbath, licking my nipples and stroking my LB while maintaining some eye contact. She would do this thing where she would stroke the shaft then massage your balls which felt heavenly. She did this while looking up at you occasionally which made it even hotter. She then moved on to BBBJ and would twirl her tongue on the head and bob here head up and down, it was nice a slow, but gradually picked up. I would have liked some eye contact and a bit more suction, but whatever. No DT, but I didn't ask. Moved on to DATY (69 was advertised, but she doesn't like it so I didn't push it), her LS was pink with a slight fold. If you manage to get her going, she would squirm and twitch and would wrap her legs around your head and use her feet to touch you which was pretty hot.

Sex
She put the cap on me and we started with missionary. She would only do LFK, no DFK. Not much eye contact in missionary, though I reckon she was shy as there wasn't this problem when she was on top. This continued for a while until I got tired and she got on top. Im pretty sure she does kegels as she was just pounding on my LB and grinding her LS on me lol. While she was doing this, I caressed her tight body while she looked on. We moved on to doggy, which I felt was the best imo. Her butt was really meaty and you would just bounce off it when you pounded it, during this she would also push back, which made a lot of slapping sounds. I couldn't hold it any longer so I . We cleaned up and I hopped in the shower, afterwards we had a talk where she said she was from Shanghai. Chatted for a bit then I left after she checked the door for anyone outside.

355 really looks like the photo below, 80% accurate imo. Photo is public from the agent

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
commercialNoob   14-1-2023 02:56  Acceptance  +1   Original
frankbrodie123   30-12-2022 16:18  Karma  +4   Done and done!
Googlesteve   28-12-2022 18:38  Acceptance  +1   Great review is now on my wish list.
Skepti10   28-12-2022 09:23  Karma  +8   
americafirst141   28-12-2022 00:12  Karma  +6   
Macau81   27-12-2022 23:32  Karma  +6   
hotjac   27-12-2022 16:37  Karma  +5   Good review thanks for sharing!
pervertlee   27-12-2022 16:00  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   27-12-2022 09:15  Karma  +8   
batman108   27-12-2022 03:29  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
miketk   27-12-2022 00:43  Karma  +4   Original