Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2022 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(HK) she was way too good for a $500 walkup

Date: Late Dec
Place: King Hing 12 C2
Name: Summer (identified as Yaya in charliebrown's report)
Nationality and Language: Thai, good English
Face: 3.5/5 Above average. If I hadn't read the other report I probably would've passed for C1 whose face is 4+/5
Body: 5/5 Flattest girl I've fucked ever. Call me a degenerate but I love it
Service: 4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Damage: 500HKD
Repeat: Leaves on 29th and I'm probably not horny enough to go again so soon, but if I'd discovered her earlier for sure yes

There are some differences between the information I received and the information in the other report, but there are enough similarities that I think they're the same person (short hair, flat as fuck, location, threesome friend next door).
+ seriously super cute tiny boobs and ass, plus really soft smooth skin
+ friendly and talkative
+ really intimate, lots of kissing, slow cg

- cbj, at least by default
- shower alone
- more expensive than in other report, though I think she's totally worth it

After reading https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1, I decided to head over to KH to try the threesome. Unfortunately, her friend next door just stopped working, so I just had her by herself.

She opened the door in a black negligee. Didn't seem as flat as previously advertised, but then she took off the huge pads she'd been wearing underneath. She's really really flat. Like seriously I wonder if saying she's an A cup is too generous - the nipple probably contributes more to the total boob protrusion than the flesh does. Super up my alley but if you like a bigger handful maybe give this one a miss.

Showered alone but she did come help dry me off. Then off to the bed where she started with kissing, catbath, and then CBJ while wearing the negligee. Didn't bother asking about BBBJ as it's not a deal-breaker for me. Took off the negligee and started kissing, simultaneously inserted for cowgirl so smoothly I didn't realize she'd done it until I was halfway in. I often don't really like cowgirl because the weight of the girl literally dropping her body onto mine can be uncomfortable, but I really enjoyed this one. Took it really slow and gentle with lots of kissing... honestly more like fk with cowgirl on the side.

Swapped to missionary and pounded her while enjoying her little tits and fk (did I mention there was a lot of kissing lol). After finishing we had a bit of small talk about visiting HK and Christmas. Showered alone again and left.

Seems she usually charges almost 900hkd for one shot overseas (and having experienced her I can see why), so at 500 it's really quite a steal.

Side note: I used to mostly go for Chinese girls but recently I'm finding the Thai ones are more fun (playful, more often willing to kiss). Really been missing out huh.
Side note 2 + question: She seemed quite surprised that I wanted to try a threesome, which is putting me off the idea a bit. Those of you have had threesomes with WGs, was it an unpleasant/underwhelming experience?

[ Last edited by  fyk at 26-12-2022 19:21 ]

Recent Ratings
stansac   2-1-2023 22:12  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   2-1-2023 00:59  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Frankzz   29-12-2022 13:34  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   28-12-2022 09:25  Karma  +4   
Macau81   27-12-2022 23:32  Karma  +6   
boscitc   27-12-2022 10:26  Karma  +8   Thai Thai > tai tai
JackTheBat   27-12-2022 05:55  Karma  +10   
MrButtons   27-12-2022 03:19  Karma  +5   
charliebrown   27-12-2022 00:52  Karma  +5   Yep, she's a fun fuck for sure!
hotjac   26-12-2022 19:57  Karma  +4   Great review. she sounds fun enough to do without assets. 3-somes are great if the girls share chemistry clinical if not
waterbottlebear
Lustful Lord

UID 280798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 23
Karma 547
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2022 22:06  Profile P.M. 
Great report! To answer your WG threesome question, my experience was indeed underwhelming (but I’d still repeat lol).

The girls were friends but not exactly playing with each other as much as I would’ve liked. So it felt like a situation where one was “on” while the other was “off” during sex.

They also spoke to each other in Thai during the session, which is a little jarring since I’m now missing info/context. I’d like to know exactly what is going on if I’m naked

Recent Ratings
fyk   27-12-2022 01:29  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for answering. Being one on and one off sounds like an awkward experience.
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 120
Karma 1615
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2022 00:58  Profile P.M. 
In my experience, Ive never had a PSE in the 3, threesomes I've had. One will bj you while the other sucks on your nips or lick your body. Once it's time to fuck, you will have to change doms if you want to fuck the other so that takes away from the moment imo.

So it's not worth it unless you know the 2 girls personally and down to do lesbian stuff. I've even tried Eden in Bangkok and that experience wasn't all that I expected (look it up if you don't know what it is).

Recent Ratings
fyk   27-12-2022 01:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. Changing doms sounds like a pain. I probably won't go for it after all