Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2022 12:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
F778 - Tall, luscious model-like HG in TST

Date: Mid-December
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/168205
Name: 車模 (F778)
Nationality and Language: Chinese, from Hunan

Face: 5/5. Great, picture-accurate and beautiful big eyes. Loved staring at them while she was sucking on me.

Body: 5/5. Definitely tall - probably taller than listed 176cm.  My favorite breast size at around the larger end of Bs, and fantastically long legs that she would wrap around you while fucking her.  Trimmed LS, though enough for me to still see everything while in mish.  One tasteful tattoo for folks that mind that, but I thought it was great.

Service: 5/5. Amazing GFE, would help you take off your clothes, give a fantastic cat bath, and deepthroat you all the way during a BJ. Very sweet kisses on top of that too.

Price: $1700 for 45 min

Again, love the taller girls and this girl (a car model) was definitely up there.  Messaged F on Telegram and set up some time with them.  It did take them a long time to get set up unfortunately, as they told me to be at the hotel at a certain time, but it ended up taking 30-45 minutes longer for them to get ready.  That said, 778 was definitely worth the wait.

I went up to the room, and immediately was greeted by her, almost as tall as me, and with a big, beautiful smile. She immediately helped me to take off my jacket, and asked me to sit down as she would give the full serving experience and take off all of my clothes one by one for me.  Loved the attention she gave and the service immediately from the start.

We went into the shower, and again, the service there was phenomenal.  LB went up from the very start already as soon as she walked in with me, with her perfect natural B cups and her long legs and height.  She had a fantastically soft touch for washing through my entire body, and started touching everywhere around me gently.  Even coming out of the shower, the service was great with small touches like how she dried me down and kept teasing LB down there in the meantime.

We soon moved over to the bed, where we started playing with one another and giving each other light kisses that soon turned deeper.  She started with a catbath on me, licking each of my nipples and going down my body as she found my most sensitive spots and kept teasing me harder and harder down there as she noticed what spots got me harder.  Finally, she began to go down on me, going deep into her mouth and throat, with the perfect amount of suction and eye contact while sucking on my almost painfully hard LB at that point.

Eventually, I almost couldn't take it anymore, and I wanted to be in so badly.  She put a condom on me gently, and lowered her long, luscious legs as she impaled herself onto my LB, as I continued to grab and suck on her perfect nipples.  She was grinding pretty hard on me until she leaned back too, and played with her nipples, making herself feel even better while leaning back.  She was able to pulse her LS on me at the same time while I was deep within her, making me feel even better.

We switched naturally into mish just by turning around, and I loved seeing her face as she took on even more pleasure from my LB as I went even harder into her.  She wrapped her beautifully long legs around me, and I loved feeling how tight and close we were at that moment.

I wanted to take her in doggy too before I came, so we soon switched to that.  Seeing those long legs on that thin spinner body was fantastic, and she stuck her ass up deep within that pillow while doing so, making it feel even tighter and deeper within her.  

Finally, I loved taking her in mish the most, being able to have her legs wrapped around me, so I switched back to that one more time and asked her to wrap around me as hard as she could before finally going to .

Highly recommended and would definitely go again.  I usually prefer white meat for taller girls, but this was an incredible experience and couldn't have asked for more.

Pictures were very accurate and taken directly from F's own ad.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   20-1-2023 12:51  Karma  +5   Good that at least some agents are using real photos.
commercialNoob   14-1-2023 02:59  Acceptance  +1   
Ryannn6988   29-12-2022 22:46  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   28-12-2022 09:22  Karma  +8   
batman108   26-12-2022 03:16  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
americafirst141   25-12-2022 17:01  Karma  +6   
pron123   25-12-2022 14:58  Karma  +4   nice
micgao   25-12-2022 05:48  Acceptance  +1   
Mandoggy   24-12-2022 21:45  Karma  +3   Awesome!
pushkin13   24-12-2022 17:24  Acceptance  +3   Bliss!
HKS77   24-12-2022 15:16  Karma  +2   
hotjac   24-12-2022 12:55  Karma  +6   It doesn't get much better than that, she looks and sounds like a fantastic sensual encounter - thx 4 sharing!