Registered 29-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2022 09:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][San Mateo] - Jelly & Molly Doubles

Date & Time of Session:  December 2022
Name:  Jelly & Molly
Link: https://asianangels.ch/
Nationality & Language: Korean (Korean and some English)
Face:  10
Body: 8
Skill: 10
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $700
Repeat: Yes

I have been holding off on the duo for a long time since it was such a big amount of money. However, as horny as I got, I finally made the plunge. When I arrived, both ladies were in lingerie, holding my hand and caressing my body as they guided me into the bedroom. I handed off the money, and one of them started making out with me as the other started to take off each item of clothing i had. we went into the showers, one showered me while the other gave me a BBBJ. We dried off, and moved to the bedroom. They gave me a catbath, and the sensation of having two mouths operating your LB is something I cannot describe. It was amazing and I couldn't help but breathe heavily as I started fingering their pussies. I had them lie down on their backs as I fingered them, and ate them out. Molly was definitely more enthusaistic and was super turned on. I fingered her and she got wetter and wetter, making me want to kiss her harder and fuck her harder. I started fucking one while making out with the other. Did it in missionary, doggy, but I kept wanting to do more with Molly because she was so much more engaged and I could tell she was definitely more into it than Jelly was. I fucked her harder, she tensed up and tightend up around my LB, and I wanted to finish but had Molly suck on me till I blew. She took it all in her mouth, and I came deep inside her. They gave me a massage, we showered and then left. I would say the overall experience was great, but would prefer seeing Molly alone than going back for a double for the money paid.

Recent Ratings
ImageCreator   20-12-2022 23:20  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   20-12-2022 13:43  Karma  +3   Nice to see more cali reviews
HelloLadies   20-12-2022 11:20  Karma  +5   For that price, Ala big gamble that chemistry works. But seems to have paid off
Skepti10   20-12-2022 10:28  Karma  +4