Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2022 06:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Daisy (GG792) - Hot, natural Russian HG in Sha Tin - GG

Date: Mid-December
Link:https://141-hk.com/en/B88355-Sha-Tin-Honey-Girl-GG792.html
Name: Daisy (GG792)
Nationality and Language: Russian, relatively poor English though

Face: 4/5. Good, and pretty accurate to the the provided no-makeup photos. Did not wear any makeup during our session, though. Potentially a bit rounder, but generally good looks.

Body: 5/5. Accurate at ~5'7" in terms of height, amazing natural breasts at between Cs and Ds, shaved pussy, and a pretty thick ass alongside it. Definitely a bit of a thicker body, but not fat, so YMMV but I loved it. Breasts are a lot better in person than the photos give off.

Service: 4.5/5. Didn't feel rushed at all, which I know is typical with Russians around HK. GFE and great kisser.

Price: $1500 for 45 min

I usually love the taller, bustier Russians so was excited to see Daisy pop up on GG's list.  It's my first time back in HK for a while, so after messaging GG, they did need me to do some extra precautions as mentioned in other posts, like showing previous records.  Originally I booked Daisy, but I think there was some miscommunication between me and the TG agent so that he thought I wanted the other Russian girl that was there, so I had to wait a little bit longer.  Agent was apologetic though, so I don't think it was a purposeful bait and switch.

After finally being told she was ready, I finally went up and she opened the door and greeted me with a kiss. Loved the gentleness and had a pretty good GFE vibe from the very beginning with her. I moved into the shower, and as usual with Russian girls, just went to shower on my own.

After coming out, I moved to the bed with her where she started topless, and we just started playing together with kisses and me fondling her (absolutely fantastic) breasts. We chatted for a bit about where she was from and how long she was here, but her English wasn't the best.

We started out with a CBJ after playing for a bit, and it was pretty decent. I asked her to look at into my eyes as she was blowing me, as I love eye contact as girls go down on me, and it was great. Definitely able to go deep with the BJ, and the eye contact was perfect.

We moved to cowgirl soon after that - she had great movements and grinding, and was definitely active with the sounds that she was making. She gave me access to her breasts as I sucked and licked on them while she was grinding on me, and that was probably my favorite part of the entire experience. I actually even got pretty close with cowgirl there for a bit before we moved to mish.

Mish was pretty good, and she stayed active while I was on top, trying to grind and move on me at the same time while under me. Still kept going with all of the kisses and GFE, which was great.

We moved to doggy where I got a great view of her thick ass and tight pussy. I grabbed onto her ass a few times as she moved back and forth, where she made even louder moans than before. I asked her which position was her favorite so I could finish in her in the position she liked best, and she definitely liked doggy the best, so I kept thrusting deeply and harder into her until I .

We took a bit to kiss even more after finishing before I moved into the shower. After I started dressing up, she gave me a farewell kiss, and let me grab and grope onto her sweet tits a few more times while kissing before leaving. Absolutely fantastic GFE experience and would definitely recommend to all of my fellows out there.

Pictures are from GG's own ad, and these are the ones that I think look the most like her in real life.

[ Last edited by  cleaner at 19-12-2022 06:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
myketin   29-12-2022 22:10  Acceptance  +1   
miketk   27-12-2022 00:56  Karma  +4   Sadly most of GG Rus dont offer BBBJ even at extra damage offer!!!
David.youngson   23-12-2022 12:58  Karma  +3   Nice
batman108   20-12-2022 10:57  Karma  +6   December 19, 2022 at 5:00AM
Danialliaw   19-12-2022 13:07  Karma  +3   Nice report. Does she do DFK?
Dutchy12   19-12-2022 12:09  Karma  +5   Great Report!
cknc31   19-12-2022 10:19  Karma  +4   Nice she looks hot
hornybee   19-12-2022 10:06  Acceptance  +1   Nice find! Have you used this agent before? Have they got TG?
Jjaa123   19-12-2022 09:14  Karma  +3   
3volution
Nookie Newbie

UID 278285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 52
Karma 79
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-7-2021
Status Offline