Karma 443
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 18-12-2022 03:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Update Dec - Russian Thai Chinese

Not sure if I should reply under one of the existing topics or open a new one. But here's my share of the KH experience. Given that KH is a hot location recently I decided to take a hike and see what talents there are. I went on multiple days, because I was curious to see the talents in the rooms that were occupied for ages. The first thing i noticed is that there is a line at the elevators most of the time. I'm not surprised if you tell me you're faster by walking all the way up. The proportions of girls are roughly 50% Thai, 40% Chinese, 10% Russian/Caucasian and the place has a strong smell of shampoo. It's the shampoo smell that only walkups have haha, so if notice someone smells like this i know where you have been showering. Haven't been to KH for a long time, but here are the findings:

Floor 13, Room C1. Cut young chinese girl, around 5"1 and under 25y i would guess. The room is mostly occupied and i have only seen her once, forgot what she asked, would be in the range of $400-$500. She is more the cute hot type, decently fit body that naturally comes with young girls.

Floor 12 Room C1. I think there is a report here, thai girl about 5"1, friendly face and sizeable tits, a tat of baby fat, positive vibe, asks $500 at the door and is eager to have a chat. I would say she LOOKS around 23-25y old, defo under 30. Her room was occupied most of the time, while the other thai in the same block were free most of the time, might had back to back customers. That's the reason i was curious to see who is behind that door. An advise for the punters who go in, close the window when you have a chat with her in the shower! Your conversation is very loud as the window in the corridor next to the door is open and folks can actually hear everything.

Floor 12 Room C2. Basically the first door on the left if you pass the previous girl. This girl Looks definitely early 20's. She has tight tanned skin and a fit body, around 5"2. The type of fit when you're still young, not the type of fit from the gym if you know what i mean. Face is more the spicy hot type. She greets people by 'hello' or 'hallo', i think the only girl in the building who does that. Charges $500 and not sure if i remember correctly, but she wears a sexy school uniform. Her room is unoccupied now and then, high change seeing her.

Floor 11 Room B1. When you walk out the elevator turn left, first room on your right in the same space as the elevator. There is a LED cloudy shape on her door. Best looking chinese girl in KH face wise, young spinner, i guess under 25y. Dressed in a black dress and long curly hair. She wears heals, but without she's around 5"3 - 5"4 i think. Charges $600, room is occupied quite often, but there is still a fair chance of seeing her. Saw a glimpse of her when a bro pressed the bell, she looked fresh and gave quick smile, not sure if the smile is genuine, also she has a passive resting bitch face. The second time I saw a glimpse of her was when a big guy came out, her hair was messier than the first time (I wonder what happened). The guy seemed quite depressed and walked straight out. So i'm reluctant to try this one.

Floor 8 Room??, elevator out turn right and first corridor left, door on the right. The Russian that triggered me to check out the building for the first time in a very long time. Maybe i hike at the wrong time, but it is very hard, if not, impossible to have even a glimpse of her unless you camp outside her door. There is always a small crowd of locals at the 8th floor and all are waiting for her. Both young blokes and dirty old men seem to know her. There is barely anything on her door, not even a waiting sign most of the time, but everybody seem to know what's behind that door . Maybe there is a discussion on the chinese forum??? Floor 8th seems like the place to be. From my experience punters are not eager to talk or even make eye contact with each other, but on this floor it's different, people are actually discussing and talking about this girl in front of her door I overheard one guy who said he felt sorry for the other Russian girls next door with the available signs. Nevertheless, I was able to have a look at her for an entire 3 seconds before a bro went in. She is about 5"5, dirty blond hair, has a decent sized tattoo on her forearm and has a pretty face, looks young. Reminds me a bit of Lindsey Brewer (see photo), i could be wrong, but she came up to my mind when i saw her in those 3 seconds. I couldn't be bothered lining up, so i was just lucky a customer walked out and I could have a look. Bros standing at the corridor also said that she ends her shifts early around 8 or so, prob because she has made enough for the day. It seems like they all know her routine and schedule hahaha. I 'm not sure if i should feel bad or happy for her. Let's assume she starts at 3pm, that's 5 hrs of constant fucking everyday. No matter how much u like to exchange love hormones, 5 hrs a day is exhausting to most of us. Other reports say she's leaving on Monday, I will probably call rain check on this one, because I expect even more bro's to visit on her last day.

Floor 7, room ??, elevator out, turn left, first corridor on the left, first door on the left. This block has 4 chinese girls who charges $700/$800. I have no idea why they charge a premium price for this, they might be ex-hotel girls or sauna or something. I would say body wise all 4 are decently fit and face are nice, but only this girl behind the first door has a bit of charisma and is younger, would guess under 25. I've learned that the looks and the vibe are equally important to make your money's worth. She's around 5"1, looks presentable in a dinner setting. The other girls on this block are taller at around 5"5 i would say.

There were still some rooms where i heard people chatting and moaning, but are never available... forgot the floor nr, but it's one of the upper floors. The big busty thai girl with tattoo's on her chest has 2 pretty nice looking neighbours also, but nmcot.

[ Last edited by  jayme at 18-12-2022 03:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Macau81   29-12-2022 21:29  Karma  +6   
HKS77   21-12-2022 20:40  Karma  +2   
nnbbs   21-12-2022 12:09  Karma  +3   
monogamous   20-12-2022 21:48  Karma  +3   Info is great!
HelloLadies   20-12-2022 11:15  Acceptance  +5   
hkmann   20-12-2022 11:00  Karma  +4   Thanks, glad to hear that KH is coming back to life.
batman108   20-12-2022 10:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
lively192   20-12-2022 02:27  Karma  +4   
Mike747   19-12-2022 13:22  Karma  +5   Excellent
YobroAce   19-12-2022 13:02  Acceptance  +1   
Tonylemon888   19-12-2022 03:17  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   19-12-2022 03:15  Karma  +4   Thank you, will take a look
slickric423   18-12-2022 23:24  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   18-12-2022 18:23  Karma  +6   
AntonioGramsci   18-12-2022 16:46  Karma  +2   Excellent
jkuroda1   18-12-2022 15:35  Karma  +3   Thank you for the intel. Occasionally, I could find a real gem in KH. Russian/Kazakh.
wandering13213   18-12-2022 12:10  Karma  +4   Great intel with info on multiple doors!
CoreTierOne   18-12-2022 11:58  Karma  +5   Good Intel, thanks! 200% agree on the walkup smell. Not sure if it's the shower but i can always smell it on my clothes ...
wandering13213
Throbbing Titan

UID 284496
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3047
Posts 109
Karma 3030
Acceptance 344
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-12-2022 12:09  Profile P.M. 
@CoreTierOne

I feel like it is also the shampoo/body wash that most WG at walk-ups use - the strong scents from these tend to linger for a long time. I always get paranoid after walk-up punts that someone will recognize the smell on me
ihateschemes
Nookie Newbie

UID 286084
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2022 01:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jayme's post

Thanks for the post. What times do most girls start working, and what times are most busy?
jayme
Carnal Conqueror

UID 103065
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 85
Karma 443
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2022 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Depends on the girl. Some say they start at 2pm, some 3pm, some 4pm. I would say most girls would be open for business around 5/6pm. The most busy hours would be after office hours, anywhere between 6-10pm. Punters are prob worked up during the day by their female colleagues in their work uniforms. Some go even in suits, i guess straight from work.