Acceptance 344
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2022 16:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing Thai Girl with Massive Fake Tits & Intel

Date: 17/12/2022
Location: King Hing, Mong Kok - 10/f, corridor on same wall as the elevator on the left when you exit the elevator
Name: Didn't ask - she has a tattoo saying 'just someone' above her ass
Nationality: Thailand with decent English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5 for the actual service
Overall Experience: 2.5/5 (see below)
Damage: HKD500 + 300
WIR?: No

I went to check out KH earlier today around lunchtime, and saw that many doors were open. I went to check out the Russians after reading some of the previous reports of white meat in this building on the forum, however I found a total of 4 doors with Russian - 1 on 10th floor - she was chubby and definitely NMCOT, 2 on the 8th floor right corridor (as reviewed by others), however they too were NMCOT, and one Kazakh looking girl (she spoke Russian) on the rightmost corridor on the 8th floor. The Thai selection at KH right now though is quite good - with Thai girls on almost every floor, the pricing has also become very nominal, with most girls charging 400 (even the prettier ones who would be charging 500 just a month back), and some slightly lower grade ones even just 350.

I was in the mood for some massive knockers, so after doing one round of the doors, I decided on a Thai girl with massive tits on the 10th floor. She was the 2nd last door in the leftmost corridor (same wall as the lift). She had a tattoo on her upper chest right above her tits, but I decided to go for it since I hadn't seen tits that big for a while.

After entering, the girl introduced herself as being from Pattaya and was quite friendly. She had 2 tattoos - one above her chest, and one on her lower back that said 'just someone'....
Although I wasn't a fan of her tattoos, her face was quite pretty (4/5) with slightly darker skin, and her tits (although manmade) were HUGE. Her best asset though was definitely her ass, very shapely and looked delicious especially on her tiny waist.

We showered together and got into the action - she started with a cat bath, which was normal then moved to BJ. At this point, she asked me if I want no condom for extra +100 (unexpected from a Thai girl but what could I do at that point...) to which I said yes, and asked if she can also do CIM. She said total +150 extra so I agreed. Her BBBJ skills were top class, with perfect suction, and the ability to really see-throat well. After a good 7-10 mins of deep throating and ball sucking, we moved to pt. 2. She was quite flexible and I could put her legs behind her head during mish. Doggy with her was the best I have had in a while due to her amazing ass - the view of it bouncing as I pounded her was definitely one for the books.

After a while of doggy, I told told her I am ready to finish and wanted a BJ. She took off the Dom and started sucking on me. With her amazing skills, it wasn't long before I

in her mouth.

We cleaned up and showered together. Now, when I was paying her, she suddenly tells me total is 800 - I was under the assumption that I had agreed for 650 total so I tried to explain to her what she had told me earlier. She started getting agitated and said she will call her bosses etc if I don't pay up. I of course didn't want any trouble so I just paid her the 800 and left, although I knew I was getting cheated here. I just thought its best not to argue so I paid and get out but now as I am writing this report I feel like giving in to such a thing enables this kind of behavior. Not sure if any other bros have faced similar situations before, but wondering what the best thing to do is?

Overall, the actual experience was great, and I would have recommended other bros to try this girl, however the end just left me with a sour taste in my mouth.. so will not be returning.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   19-12-2022 17:28  Karma  +3   Good Intel
Robinpoon   18-12-2022 05:07  Acceptance  +1   I once had a similar experience with a Chinese girl, I stood firm and told her to get her boss. She never did and charge ...
banter141a   17-12-2022 21:02  Karma  +5   
coolcoolcool24   17-12-2022 19:41  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   17-12-2022 17:12  Karma  +6   "I feel like giving in to such a thing"? NO you didn't. She milked pennies but will loose dollars because of this Rep ...
coolcoolcool24
Lustful Lord

UID 268665
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 27
Karma 592
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2022 19:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wandering13213's post

Bro, you should check 12/f, left turn out the lift, corridor on left, first door in left,
Name's Apa, dont know how to spell it lol. Quite short but really big tits, if she didnt show me the scar, wouldn't have known it was fake due to soft and bouncy it was

Recent Ratings
wandering13213   18-12-2022 12:01  Acceptance  +4   Yes! I saw her as well and wanted to go in, but another bro rang the bell when I saw her so decided to go for the girl o ...
Robinpoon   18-12-2022 05:07  Acceptance  +1