Karma 51
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2022 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An expensive but gentle lesson learnt - KH Russian

Second punt of my life, got it in my mind to try the highly acclaimed Russian lady in King Hing - veteran punters might already sense trepidation just from reading that line alone.
Before I get to posting my thoughts, here's the summary of the night's proceedings. Nothing different from what the gentlemen on Walk-ups have already described, except perhaps her name and age which I gleaned from a little small talk here and there.

Date of Session: 16th Dec
Location: KH, Mongkok 8/F, (turn right from lift, left into the first corridor, first door on your right).
Name: Yana
Nationality & Language: Russian, English
Age: 24 (I guessed 26 when I asked, she might have been slightly miffed by that)
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 5/5 (petite, small breasts, absolutely MCOT but YMMV)
Height: ~1.65m
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 800 HKD, about 30 minutes? Felt like ages.
Repeat: I'd love to, but probably shouldn't

Spurred on by the great reports of this blonde Russian lady on the 8/F of KH, I decided spontaneously to try my luck after work. When I arrived at around half past 7, I saw a gentleman waiting in the corridor outside her room, so I assumed he was in line and I decided to explore the other floors just in case. A while later I returned to the 8/F floor in time to see that same gent enter another room in that corridor, so I thought what the hell and rang the doorbell on my target room. Sure enough, the lady behind the door fit the description in the earlier posts, and her looks more than met my expectations. I heard the sound of other curious gentleman starting to gather behind me, so I quickly stepped in.

I was asked to pay $800 up front, which I was prepared to do. We took a shower together during which I admired her body. She wasn't naturally blonde- one could see darker hair at the roots. Her skin was smooth and fair save for a small tattoo on her forearm. Breasts were small, which fit my tastes but probably not her best assets to most punters. She was neatly shaved down there, though not completely smooth to the touch. She asked if I'd like to tend to myself in the shower, to which I replied I'd like her to help. She obliged without any resistance.

We dried ourselves and settled on the bed. She went on all fours and began with a CBJ while I admired her unblemished back - I really had gone into this expecting more tattoos but was pleasantly proven wrong. The BJ itself was nothing much to write home about - I found the view more rewarding than anything. This would prove to be also be the case when we then moved on to CG.

She had asked me what position I'd prefer, so me in my limited experience request CG so I could let her take the lead. Again, an obliging smile and we were off. It really was a wonderful sight seeing her twist and turn above me. I loved running my hands down the smooth contour of her breasts, her ribs and her slim waist and buttocks. For her part, she was pumping away diligently, with soft moans unlike what one might hear in a JAV movie.

But seconds turned into minutes, and it seemed like every part of my body but my LB was enjoying the experience. I could barely feel anything with my LB the whole time. She looked like she was getting tired, and to be honest, I was starting to feel the impact of her continuously pounding on my lower body. So I signaled to switch to doggy, to her visible relief. Again, what a sight! Here I was going at it from behind this beauty, but my LB just refused to coorporate. It was getting to a point where I imagine I was more keen for myself to finish than she was!

Seeing that it wasn't working, she asked if I wanted to finish with a HJ. Unwilling to let things end this way, I asked her to indulge me with missionary. But perhaps deep down I had already realised it wasn't my night, and a couple of minutes later I relented and asked for the HJ.

To her credit, she had really thrown everything but the kitchen sink at me, cuddling, kissing me on the neck, moaning in my ear. In the end I did manage to finish with her HJ. It wasn't the best of HJs - she was squeezing a tad too hard - but after all her efforts I really can't fault her for anything. Whether it was fatigue from work or nerves, I just wasn't really in the condition to punt. Had I not heard that she was leaving next week, perhaps I wouldn't have charged in so rashly.

After the fact, she asked somewhat awkwardly if she'd been rude about switching positions, to which I assured her she wasn't. We showered, dressed and I left. She had remarked before our session that she was only down for a couple more customers tonight, and unfortunately I think the whole affair took a lot out of her. She said I was to be her last customer for the night. As I exited I passed a few gentlemen waiting outside, hearing one of them wonder if she was closing up for the night. I remarked over my shoulder that she probably was, and they said what a lucky guy I was. On reflection, I do agree. Even though the whole matter didn't end the way I had hoped, I did enjoy a full course of services from a beautiful girl. And certainly that is something to remember on a cold rainy night.

P.S. As other gentlemen on this forum have pointed out. Yana leaves on Monday - I wish you all the best of luck with her. Take care, everybody.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   27-12-2022 14:10  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   17-12-2022 16:50  Karma  +4   
Caveat_emperor   17-12-2022 14:25  Karma  +5   Good writing!
Mike747   17-12-2022 14:01  Karma  +5   Excellent
banter141a   17-12-2022 12:46  Karma  +5   
Dutchy12   17-12-2022 11:53  Karma  +5   
asianfetish   17-12-2022 08:24  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
Skepti10   17-12-2022 07:54  Karma  +4   Good attitude
CoreTierOne   17-12-2022 00:25  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. She sounds nice and very professional but not very GFE, sex without chemistry can be tough, it's ...
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2262
Posts 990
Karma 2192
Acceptance 1394
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2022 11:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good effort, heartfelt report. Keep writing and exploring.

Sometimes it goes like that. Physical release but no mental satisfaction.

Keep on mongering