Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2022 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai - Cathy

Name: Cathy
Time: October 2021 and January 2022
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Language: English good
Face: 3/5 (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1700 RMB / 1 hr
Repeat: yes

Profile on massage Republic - https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... bisexual-dominatrix
One of the more well reviewed girls, lots of services offered

Found her apartment easily enough (she sent pics of entrance on wechat), rang  the bell, walked in and up to place.
She definitely has a very good figure, slim, fit, firm body.
Her apartment is full of fitness equipment as she works out a lot but overall the apartment looked a bit messy. I think she moved since I was there so cannot say much to the new apartment. She opened the door in a sexy body so that was nice and we sat down on the couch for a short chat. She even showed me her (Dom) toy collection but since I am not into that, this was just for show. She then send me to shower and rinse mouth (she did not join in the shower)

After the shower we went to the bed and we started some cuddling and kissing. She really was into the GFE and liked me to lick / suck her breast. Then, because I asked, I did some DATY. Not sur if that is arrogant but she really enjoyed it and Fi after some time took out her battery powered friend and finisher herself off
But then she took great care of me with a great and long BBBJ which was really good and I enjoy very much.
I almost finished right there - lol. After some time we went for the main course and we switched to missionary for a bit before changing to doggy (my fav ;-). Finished in this position.

Overall very enjoyable hour and I did not have the feeling she was watching the clock. Especially the BJ was great.
Her english is very good so conversation is no problem.
Will repeat.

Recent Ratings
zhude10   16-12-2022 12:25  Karma  +3   Agree - surprised this is good but vanilla. Cathy is into some kinky stuff and even hearing her stories was amazing - no ...
HKS77   15-12-2022 17:18  Karma  +2   
hkpunter999   15-12-2022 16:35  Karma  +5   
SHJohn   15-12-2022 14:34  Karma  +2   Nice
momozzz   15-12-2022 13:06  Karma  +4   met her few times in the past. Great person if it clicks, amazing stamina and would let you do almost anything until you ...
Skepti10   15-12-2022 11:48  Karma  +4