[Chiangmai] Senz~diva

Date & Time of Session: December 2022
Name: Tina
Link: https://www.chiangmailocator.com ... age-chiang-mai-p228
Nationality & Language: Thai, Basic English
Face: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1600 for 90 minute package (chi nei tsang, lingam massage + abdominal massage + tantric massage)

Went in without an appointment to choose the above package, the receptionist spoke excellent English and explained that I need to wait for an hour for Tina to be available.

Apparently only 3 of the masseurs  there were trained to provide such a massage. I would give them credit for asking me to wait so to provide a properly trained masseur instead of pushing any available untrained masseur to me.

The facilities is new and well renovated. Tina turned out to be more attractive than I expected, with a sweet girl next door look.

I was brought up the stairs into a small but comfortable clean room with mood lightning and soothing piped-in music.

Honestly, I wasnt able to differentiate when we progressed from segment of the package to the next. We started off with a general back massage which was a bit too soft to be enjoyable. Then I flipped around for more light massage. After that was a lengthy prodding and rubbing of my stomach

I chatted with her in my limited Thai, she was just mildy chatty, which was fine, as I feel the massage is more enjoyable if I would just close my eyes and relax. The room was dimly lit, just enough for me to see her face of concentration which was really attractive.

I was asked to turn face down again and she began to run her fingers along the back of the body. The cracks of the ass and perineum was especially sensitive and my LB was being to wake up, which was a bit uncomfortable when lying face down.

Suddenly a customer opened the door and interrupted the session, he must have forgotten which room he was in after visiting the bathroom. That totally ruined the mood and I lost the bonner. What a mood killer.

The next segment was she working on the LB with her hands, I am not sure if that was the lingam or tantric, but that particular portion was the most sensational part of the 90 minutes. She sat crossed legged and place by legs over hers, just like how a gynecologist would check a lady for her parts. For the next 30 odd minutes, she rub and tug and wring the LB to a hardness and size I've forgotten I have. Looking at her backlit face as she held the shaft with her soft hands, it was really challenging not to release.

I asked if any customers have accidentally ejaculated during the session, to which she laughed and said no , that was hard to believe, but I dug in as I didn't want to be the first. Thrice, I had to ask her to slow down as I was so close to the edge.

She then laughed said that she can make me orgasm with or without ejaculation depending on my preference. I was interested in the the latter, but somehow it got lost in translation and she assumed that I did not want to orgase at all.

Time was up, I was asked to shower off the oil , one minus point, although understandable, was that there was no private shower with each rooms, the customers have to exit the room wrapped in towels to use the showers at the end of the corridors. That was possibly how that customer got lost and blundered into my room.

Tea and some rice crackers were offered at the end of the session.

Would I repeat? Yes. She had the perfect balance of strength and softness to make the lingam/tantric unbelievably intense, and I am still curious about her claim to be able to bring about orgasm without ejaculation. In the middle of my sleep that night, I did wake up and noticed a very stiff wood, which I did not have for a long time. Plus, she is really a sweet looking girl

The attachment is a cropped photo from the company, so resolution is lacking.

[ Last edited by  DiamondBac at 13-12-2022 20:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   13-1-2023 09:01  Acceptance  +1   Must visit next time :)
energylung   28-12-2022 22:50  Karma  +3   Interesting, thanks for the share
Macau81   27-12-2022 23:32  Karma  +6   
boscitc   26-12-2022 08:51  Karma  +8   Karma for Chiangmai
firsttimelong   26-12-2022 00:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   16-12-2022 20:00  Karma  +10   
Lowbody   16-12-2022 13:13  Acceptance  +1   Great experience. Seems price already include happy release. Wait for your 2nd report
hotjac   14-12-2022 13:19  Karma  +5   Great experience and find - thanks for sharing she sounds great.
batman108   14-12-2022 11:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
PHUNTRU   14-12-2022 00:12  Karma  +2   
micgao   13-12-2022 21:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Sounds so hot.
DiamondBac
Carnal Conqueror

UID 266131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 17
Karma 282
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2022 05:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Unable to edit the post. Will like to add that I just realised that instead of being four components in the massage, it was probably two portions, chi nei tsang= abdominal massage and lingam massage = tantric massage
Lowbody
Nookie Newbie

UID 282122
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 2
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2022 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 DiamondBac's post

I wonder if the above Tina's photo is highly photoshopped.  I read their Facebook and found another Tina's photo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php ... amp;mibextid=YsHG2a

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2022 10:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Lowbody's post

Definitely photoshopped.  Eye brows, chin and dimples om cheek match the top photo.
BTW, I am not a detective, just a keen observer
firsttimelong
Musky Member

UID 286175
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 44
Karma 126
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2022 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Any tips on how best to observe photoshopped pics? I always have trouble and want to avoid B&S.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   27-12-2022 15:23  Acceptance  +8   Check consistency with NECK & SHOULDERS (head too small)...or with VIDEO, often sloppy! Cannot cheat properly!
DiamondBac
Carnal Conqueror

UID 266131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 17
Karma 282
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2022 15:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Lowbody's post

In person, she definitely looks 90% ike the photo I posted. The photo you post is quite unrecognisable from what I remember LOL

Recent Ratings
Lowbody   28-12-2022 00:48  Acceptance  +1   I'm not sure. Just got the photos in their FB