Face:  3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  <5'2"
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600+100
Repeat: No

Had a short time in TST recently and had an urge to fuck some big titted girl so thought I'd wonder to JSL.
Room 705E on the 7/F (in the corridor in front of the lift, 2nd door on the right) had 35E cups described on the door so I rang the bell - a short-ish girl with a nice smile and
what looked like a sizeable pair opened the door - she looked quite tasty so in I went.

She stripped pretty quickly and was a little disappointed to see slightly droopy C-cups at best and a relatively shapeless body overall with no ass - *sigh* oh well maybe she makes up for it in service...? Err...

We showered (was given a poor disposable towel to dry with). She ushered me onto the bed where I laid down.
She instantly attacked my nipples with her mouth - 'attacked' being the correct term because she chewed quite painfully
(Anyway, I didn't complain because i thought I'd get some 'revenge' later).

I reached over to get a good feel of her tits - very soft and sadly not firm at all but at least 100% natural.
She then reached for the dom and capped me and blew me for perhaps all of one minute!
I was annoyed that it was so short but I guess she thought it was hard enough for a fucking and she asked me to get on top but I asked her to go cowgirl first which she agreed.

Still shocked by how short her cbj was, I started pounding. Reached up for her tits and pulled them to my mouth.
Imagine my annoyance when she said I'd have to add money to suck them! Argggghhh!

Anyway - we agreed to $100 extra and thereafter she let me have full access with my mouth.
I guess the good thing about very soft tits is that not only you can get quite a big mouthful, it's quite easy to suck both nipples at the same time which I did.
The tit sucking whilst she was on top was actually very enjoyable (if you love that sort of thing like me) so I was glad that I paid the extra

Switched to missionary, fucked whilst grabbing onto her tits for dear life.
Unfortunately, after only about a few minutes, she then muttered something about time nearly over which for me is always a mood killer but I did manage to just about finish but somewhat annoyed and barely satisfied.

Overall, I don't recommend her unless you have a thing (and willing to pay the xtra) to feast on soft titties (then the rating may be a bit higher for you).

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   22-12-2022 15:39  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   13-12-2022 22:49  Karma  +2   Thank you.
banter141a   13-12-2022 20:14  Karma  +5   
magictime12   13-12-2022 14:50  Karma  +3