Body:4.5
Height: 5' 6" ?
Skill: 4.5
Service: 4.5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 4/5 (for the Deepthroat)
Price & Session Length:  1000 for about 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes, when I wanna go for Russian again

Since the dawn of Russian WGs coming into HK post covid, I had almost given up on getting some soviet style action.

After 2 long years of limited supply of WGs, and being fixed to only mainland girls, I was very excited when the first Russians began to enter HK post-covid around September. When COVID started, back in May 2020, I had experienced some great Russian sessions both through agents and at walk-ups (@ Fuji), with the girls offering great attitude and no time-watching, BBBJs, and on some occasions, even anal. So, the last 3 months were quite disappointing for me -  I have tried 4-5 Russian girls since sept.. Tried 2 @ KH in sept/October, 2 @ fuji and another 1 through TG agent. For the most part, all of those experiences were flawed in one way or another - with lack of hygiene, bad attitude, and suspicion of lady boy deception amongst the issues I had faced.

Due to these reasons, I was focusing my quota of mongering almost entirely to Thai and Local WGs. Then, last weekend I got the itch to try my shot at a Russian WG again. I tried booking through TG agent, but at the last moment, he asked to share my phone number which I was uncomfortable doing. So then, since I was already in CWB, I decided to check out the talent @ Mount Fuji.

I took the elevator to the 11th floor where I had seen Russians before, and made my way down. Both the Russian doors on 11/f had the busy sign, and the 2/3 Russian doors on the 9th floor that had the 'welcome' sign didn't open when I rang the bell (maybe due to the color of my skin..?). On the 5th floor where I have seen some Russians before, the corridor on the right was closed, so I went further down to the 3rd floor. The left side of this floor usually has Russians, and I noticed that 2 of the doors (2nd and 3rd ones in the right corridor) were open. I first rang the second door, however there was a mainland girl in that room. Then , when the girl in the 3rd room opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. She had blonde hair, slim petite body, and a fairly attractive face - the only downside was the fact that she had manmade lips (however these would come in useful later during the BJ). She had perky C size breasts and her ass was shaped well.

I immediately entered, and agreed to her price and service. She was welcoming and tried to make some small talk (where are you from, how long you been in HK etc). We showered separately which I didn't mind (I was glad she showered because almost all the other Russians I have had in the past months haven't showered before.. or even after the session).

Once we were both showered, I lay down on the bed, and she started with cat bath, which she was actually very good at - she knew how to use her tongue and lips well, and gave good attention to both my nipples and kissed me all over my abdomen. Then we moved to CBJ (I'm not a big fan of CBJ usually as I don't feel too much with those), however she was truly phenomenal at it. She had the perfect technique with her tongue as well as suction, and she deep throated me for a good 5-7 mins.

Next, we moved on to the main event, with mish, CG and finally doggy. Her LS is quite tight, and she has this great technique of clenching her muscles down there with every thrust, which feels great. She did this in rhythm to my thrusts while we were in doggy and I couldn't control myself as I inside her. Afterwards, we lay in bed for some time while she told me about her travels around Asia. We showered again separately, I paid her and left.

Overall, it was a great experience, and what stood out to me was her attitude - she was friendly, co-operative to what I wanted and did not look at the clock at all (I guess she knows she can make guys cum fast with her LS contraction technique HAHA) - the session lasted just under 30 mins.

WIR? Yes! However she told me she is leaving HK on 16/12/2022, so not sure If I will get the chance to punt again before then. I highly recommend fellow bros to try her while she is here.

Recent Ratings
toey_toad   13-12-2022 23:31  Karma  +5   
banter141a   13-12-2022 20:14  Karma  +5   
CoreTierOne   13-12-2022 18:12  Acceptance  +3   Report is 2 months old, she's long gone by now
HK_Legend   13-12-2022 17:37  Karma  +6   FSB: Fascinating Soviet Beauty!
magictime12   13-12-2022 14:51  Karma  +3   
miketk   13-12-2022 14:05  Karma  +4   Favorable
dewlee   13-12-2022 12:03  Karma  +3   Excellent
wandering13213
Throbbing Titan

UID 284496
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3047
Posts 109
Karma 3030
Acceptance 339
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2022 22:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@CoreTierOne - thanks for pointing that out.. I made a typo - the report is from 10/12/2022 (last Saturday). I believe she’s in hk until 16th Dec so few days still remaining!

Happy punting!