Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2022 01:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Blonde Mongolian-Russian in WC - Hot Beginning, Sad Ending

Date & Time of Session: December late night
Name:  “A"
Nationality & Language: Mongolian-Russian / English.
Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 2500 overnight plus 2 drinks (1.5 pops)
Repeat: Nope

4 more months of hell in HK since my summer love travels, and was veritably ready to burst before my Xmas SE Asian rock tour (sipping cocktails over a hedonistic warm Southeastern skyline as I write), so I again went against my wishes and better judgment and wandered back to WC to see what I could scrounge up for late-night pleasure. Predictably, my well-intentioned drink pacing flew off the map after midnight and I again meandered into the T den (across from the A den). I can't stand the good looking girls who obviously work for the bar and stand around without drinks. For me, a drink in her hand is an invitation. Of course, I had to stand next to the 3 hottest young Indos in the place, all without drinks. Once we broke the ice with conversation, the hottest and youngest started roaming all over my body with her hands, stuffing them into secret places right in front of the full clientele. Once she admitted that she worked for the bar, however, I went silent and cold. I'm just not interested in getting milked for drinks and walking away empty handed.

So as I turned away toward the world cup football screen, a sudden jolt of lightning hit me! There was this tall, beautiful Asian bleach blonde smiling and waving at me. I had to check behind me to make sure it was me she was trying to attract. And indeed, when I smiled, she came straight over with her even taller friend. 2 Mongolians sized 170 and 175, and in high heels. Holy f...k! We exchanged a few words and she said she'd be at the underground sister bar down the street and walked out. Go figure, but I found myself coincidentally at that very establishment just 15 minutes later. It was not at all buzzing, but luckily, the 2 Amazonian Mongols were not engaged (girls actually outnumbered guys). So they came over and I bought them each a drink. (Btw, another one of their Mongolian comrades was asleep on the bar just a few spots down.)

i'm freaking crazy turned on by blonde Asians, and this one had all the features to fire me up - tall, big boned but taut flesh, big bulging upper cheek bones, and geometrically perfect round ass. It was already close to 3, so I put my bid in for an overnight. She asked for 3k but we agreed on 2.5k (against my better judgment, yeah she was hot, but it's really too much for that late at night). I was careful to insist that she stay until 11am and without limits (which she'd later contend - I mean shit, do we need to have a lawyer on hand to help with the contract?...).

Further bad judgment was taking her to my place. Ok, she was super friendly, intelligent, great English, and charming at first, but she started to show some yellow flages at my place. First, she asked for money up front. No way. I quickly rejected that, but she didn't push, as I assured her I'd follow through as contracted. And I gotta say the first session was almost heaven. The shower together was like holy shit! Once everything was fully washed and onto the mattress, I just couldn't stop licking that ass. Tip of tongue doing circles around the clean Mongolian anus and I was ready to burst. But I managed to pace myself as I turned her on her back for long DATY, and again for 69 (her tongue was soft and moist and skill not bad, but stupidly, I was pampering her too much with my own tongue and intermittent DFK, so she wasn't trying so hard, rather she was enjoying the ride herself - maybe she should have compensated me...).

I broke out the new box of magnums and capped one as i proceeded to go crazy inside her phenomenal flesh. When I turned her on her knees and grabbed like crazy as I pounded doggie style, I reached over to get my full length mirror in place for unfathomable viewing. But yellow flag number 2: Why did she keep asking if I had a secret camera? I guess she'd been bamboozled before, but I have nothing of the sort in my place. I just wanted to keep worshiping her body. So I pounded that beautiful ass of the Asian steppes, and pounded, and pounded, and

And i couldn't stop fondling, licking, sucking, kissing, and caressing, even as I lay expended of all energy. Every time I saw that Asian face and blonde hair against the shiny flesh, my cock just leaped a kilometer. So there we lay and started chatting, and she told me that she actually grew up in Moscow, came to HK from ulanbator, and had studied dentistry in Singapore. She said she had some Korean basketball player bf for like 6 yrs, which obviously didn't end well, coz she admitted that she 1-didn't want another bf and 2-actually liked her WG job. No problem on my end!

Except she couldn't stop talking. Inevitably, her brilliant mind took her to politics, and I had to lie and listen to her confess how she worships her heroes, the divine Vladimir P and Donald T and hates that "freaking actor who leads the U resistance from Kyiv." Ok, I'm completely neutral about those 2 bozos, just that at that point, I was more focused on my own body worship of this Mongolian venus. So my choices are 1-pretend to fall asleep, 2-run for my life (doh, can't, it's my place...), 3-just nod my head politely and try not to vomit, or 4-start fucking her again.

The golden number 4!!

Actually, even though I was trying to pay attention to her, I just couldn't stop thinking what an amazing punt this was turning into if I'd be able to replicate the first session when we woke up in the morning for session number 2. But she was just too hot, so I started going into session 2. My recollection is that it didn't go far, though I recall doing some deep missionary treatment as I felt her nipples erect against mine. But I didn't pop and it really didn't last long. So I called a halt to it, thinking that we'd still have our morning session to look forward to. But she tried to make a run for it at that point, and I got quite defensive about our agreement, so she grudgingly tried to fall asleep (after several texts/voice messages with her little gang of Mongol fds).

We did fall asleep, and she was really affectionate, falling asleep in my arms, etc. For the few few hours anyway. So 9am came, and I got up to relieve myself and tank up on half a banana in preparation for round 2. But when I walked out of the bathroom, there she stood, fully dressed. WTF!?! I was in yet another position to decide whether to risk WWIII in my own abode or let it go. At first, I said I wasn't gonna pay the full tuition. For those of you who have many similar experiences, you can imagine how much her "reasoning" changed from the first negotiation at the bar just hours before. I won't bother with details here, beyond the fact that she wanted to count that little mini motion we had before sleeping as a full round 2 and that staying til 9 was just as good as staying til 11. Bullshit!

But I've just taken too many chances with bad fallouts at my own place the last few years. The last one in the spring took the cake - with a crazy milf pulling one of my kitchen knives (which I proudly use to cut my veggies with) on me. So I've softened in my antagonistic resolve and decided to just "let it go" in these instances (exactly as they expect us professionals to do, knowing that we don't want to sacrifice too much from our normal lives). So as she nonchalantly talked to her amazonian Mongol fd on the phone, I tried to hide my deep frustration as I plopped the bills down in front of her. Not another word was spoken between us. She kept talking to her fd as I opened the door and let her find her own way to the MTR.

hell! To sum up - session 1 was like a dream. But in the end, she just wanted to run asap. I've seen lots of reports about the coldness of the Ruskies, and honestly this girl spoke like a Muskovite more than the Mongolian. I know one of our bros has been ecstatic about all the Mongolian visitors over the past 2 months (but reading level 50, so don't know what he said). But this experience has made me all to happy to come down to SE Asia. I'm still a bit wrecked by this girl. She was so hottttt, but like mick jaggar said, "she's sooooo colllldddd."

She's still in HK for another week or so. My advice, presuming she didn't dye her hair back to normal - avoid the tall, beautiful blonde Mongol at all costs! Sorry, just my sour grapes talking.

Recent Ratings
hoteldog   16-5-2023 08:48  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   16-2-2023 03:23  Karma  +5   
lively192   13-2-2023 10:58  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   12-2-2023 08:30  Karma  +6   
Tonylemon888   21-12-2022 02:55  Acceptance  +1   
trust_00   20-12-2022 23:39  Karma  +5   A+ post, sounds like shes worth 1 pop but nothing more
hktomcruise   13-12-2022 17:33  Karma  +5   solid report
energylung   13-12-2022 14:44  Karma  +3   Great writing - appreciate you throwing in the steppes reference
miketk   13-12-2022 14:00  Karma  +4   Any ad post upon MR or EG? Siberian Alexa?
Mike747   13-12-2022 12:05  Karma  +5   Excellent any contact details you can share? :)
ILWMACW   13-12-2022 09:34  Karma  +4   Thanks bro! Any chance of sharing her contact detail?
HK_Legend   13-12-2022 08:44  Karma  +6   
HKS77   13-12-2022 07:34  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   13-12-2022 06:24  Karma  +10   "avoid the tall, beautiful blonde Mongol at all costs"...OK, will avoid all Mongols.
manhands   13-12-2022 04:21  Karma  +4   Yeah still seems like it’s worth it as well…could’ve been worse…
Sam2045   13-12-2022 03:56  Karma  +3   
Johnnyr555   13-12-2022 01:44  Karma  +8   Still sounds like it was worth it.
littleitalia
Kinky King

UID 123670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1714
Posts 55
Karma 1709
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2022 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Missed Her Contact

Dear Esteemed Gentlemen,

To all those asking for her details (despite my warning, I guess my night wasn't all that bad after all...), I would have been happy to share her contact, but I only realized the next morning after she'd left that I'd given her my contact at the bar but never got hers. Bad oversight on my part!   (Usually I'm more diligent than that.)

Not surprisingly, she didn't call me. So I don't have her contact to share. And I never saw any posting of hers on MR or EG. Only by a longshot might she be Siberian Alexa with a total hair change (she now has shorter blonde hair), though she shares many features with Sib Alexa. She mentioned that she'd done a multi-day gig with a local HK gentleman and another overnight at the 5-star hotel next to IFC, so it's entirely possible that she's working under that identity. But she said she was brought into town by the owner of the 2 WC establishments I mentioned, and she colludes with a group of 5-6 Mongol girls in town right now. I saw 4 of them at the bars and they all looked good, though she was tops. Wow I gotta be on my better guard next time and make the most of it. Sorry for my poor diligence, and cheers next time men!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   14-12-2022 11:00  Karma  +6   
littleitalia
Kinky King

UID 123670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1714
Posts 55
Karma 1709
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2022 01:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 littleitalia's post

After looking on MR further, this is her:
https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... ong/alexa-big-boobs

She is half Mongol half Russian (mom and dad mixed) and says she's from Singapore now. But be warned that her MR profile must be 3-5 years old. Her hair is shorter and boobs sagging just a tad bit, but you can get the gist of it from those pics. The only thing I'd contest is the naughty bit. I didn't see that tbh, but I think if you wave money in front of her she'll do her thing. The ass, belly, and face are still perfect. Thrust ho!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   14-12-2022 11:00  Karma  +6   Likely student in Singapore coming to HK (bad timing) as Grand Hyatt Brix (their HQ) is closed.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4044
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2023 09:43  Profile P.M. 
Saw your "girl friend" yesterday ~11pm at J
(I was playing "tour guide" #WanchaiReloaded for a friend back to HK)
She would do for me.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 11-2-2023 09:47 ]
littleitalia
Kinky King

UID 123670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1714
Posts 55
Karma 1709
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2023 14:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 HK_Legend's post

Haha, wish I could claim her. She is definitely a walking status symbol for any guy to be seen with her in public.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   12-2-2023 06:19  Karma  +8   For sure! :)