Body: 2/5
Height: 5’4 
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 500 (60 min)
Repeat: No

Booking was a bit of a hassle since she seems to be having multiple conversations simultaneously. She sent “wrong messages” to me on several occasion. I assumed this was a sign she was busy and meant I had found a desirable provider. I was verified through P141, but she still requested a deposit, which I was not used to, but wanted to see how it went. More thoughts on this later. We finally settled on a day/time. The morning of she texted her exactly address in the Loop. Note, you will need to check in at the security desk and they send you up. I just gave first name and they call her unit to confirm.

Once there, she has a pretty standard one bedroom apartment. It’s quite messy, but like your providers I’ve visited, she said she’s “moving.”

I’d guess she’s in her early 50s. While the photos on her website are indeed her, they are photoshopped, angled, or old. She is easily 30lbs heavier than I anticipated and her face is showing age. Personality wise, she’s great, but she is almost pushing the GILF not MILF status. Perhaps the deposit was to justify the outdated photos and lock in some funds. I considered leaving immediately, but thought I would just see what it was like.

Upon moving to her bedroom, the whole experience was pretty basic. HJ, sex, and a the chance to finish in her chest. In all, pretty boring. I showered up and left. She was perfectly nice, but the bait and switch on looks, combined with her lack o enthusiasm, means I’ll unlikely return.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   13-12-2022 17:13  Karma  +5   Sorry to hear.
spahunters101   13-12-2022 02:21  Karma  +5   WTH 500 for 50+ old lady...
kalvinhobbs   12-12-2022 23:30  Karma  +3   
bohica   12-12-2022 22:41  Karma  +5   Buyer's remorse?!? Deposit is a giveaway.