Reading Access 30
Registered 23-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2022 22:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Moon Spa Encounter#1 BoBo

Date of Session: Late November
Name: She called herself bobo
Nationality & Language: Chinese (cant tell if canto or mainland)
Age: Room is super dark... i am guessing late 20s-early 30s
Face: 3/5, from the front so so, but from the side and far away... looks quite slutty in a good way
Body: 4/5, C-D, not super tall, was slim and had very very nice personalitittys (.  ) (.  )!!
Height: ~160-165 cm
Skill: 4.5/5, this woman had me squirming cause she was relentless on stimulating the head of my LB
Service 3.5/5 Bobo was really good at what shes doing, but she kept trying to upsell.... which really ruined the mood. Although she clearly knows how to toy with a LB.
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $800 for 60 min
Repeat: Yeh man, when I am feeling lazy and want the girl to do all the work

TLDR: Amazing service, relatively cheaper than TST Nuru offers, however had annoying upsell, although girls not as attractive as the ones in TST but def has good skills

Note: Will write another report soon where I tried Cherry (who many people on this forum wrote about already).

Booking: Reached out to mamasan, I told her I wanted to look at all the girls and pick one, and asked if cherry was available.  I also specifically asked for 2 shots (the offering says +$100 HKD for additional , which i thought was great price and  was also curious to see the girls ability in making me fire a 2nd shot). Mamasan said yes of course, but when I got there a girl was waiting and pushed me into the room and gestured if shes okay. I said mamasan agreed to let me see all the girls first and that i wanted to see cherry.... girl seemed confused, walked out, and another girl walked in. I asked if shes cherry, she said she was Bobo and that cherry was busy with a client....... I was already feeling annoyed but I felt tired and figured I might as well give it a shot.

P1: The massage is actually really legit. Like it was on par with those proper massage places you find in China, not those flimsy half-assed massages in most HJ shops. This lasted a good 20min.

P2: I asked for Nuru and told her I wanted to do 2 shots. However........ BoBo said "no, you look too tired. you wont last."...... my mind was thinking: you lazy fuck.   anyway... p2 started, typical catbath, ball scratching, ass licking (around it, avoiding rim), nipple sucking, neck smooching.... all the while her massive personalitittys were gliding all over me. I was thinking...  damn... this girl knows exactly how to please a man (shes just lazy and talks too much).   Flipped. Amazing ass HJ, i cant really describe it... had this weird twisting motion which got me super sensitive. She would then slide LB in and out all her curves (legs, tits, in between her thighs).... man I was squirming. And she was relishing it.... kinda hot tbh. felt like some succubus toying with her prey. She tried to upsell by offering BJ + CIM, which would cost another 400. I am poor and was near climaxing so i kept declining... as mood killing as this is, her skills were really on point so I remained rock hard.

Her toying my LB lasted a good ~30min........ carefully not letting me cum, and also showing no mercy in oversensitizing my head. When she knows I am about to scream/abrupt, she would suddenly stop and just smile... fuck man. as much as i hated her upselling... her service was

Anyway, ended up while she was doing a boobjob. once again, she just kept going and going after I came, I had to push her off me.

Overall: It was a fun session, definitely glad I ended up staying. But just annoyed that mamasan didnt deliver on her promise, girls are no where as attractive/young as the photos, and that Bobo wouldnt let me do +1 shot. Def worth a shot to try out if you're in the area and feeling lazy.

Have fun,
Z

P.S. Bros please help out with the acceptance/karma points! looking to do some outside traveling, but those posts need too much acceptance to view o.O

[ Last edited by  zugarg at 7-12-2022 22:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ichitaka0104   14-1-2023 13:50  Acceptance  +1   
herseil   25-12-2022 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
MaxReal   21-12-2022 19:05  Acceptance  +1   
foilfoil   9-12-2022 15:44  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   9-12-2022 15:31  Karma  +6   Thanks
myketin   8-12-2022 23:13  Acceptance  +1   Great!
dienw   8-12-2022 13:24  Karma  +2   Thanks
JohnnyH   8-12-2022 12:53  Acceptance  +1   
kairhart   8-12-2022 10:18  Karma  +4   Great!
batman108   8-12-2022 00:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
charliebrown   7-12-2022 22:42  Karma  +5