Subject: Icy (Kiki) bait and switch in WanChai.
dabbler
Lustful Lord

UID 268794
Digest Posts 0
Credits 612
Posts 38
Karma 609
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2022 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Icy (Kiki) bait and switch in WanChai.

Date & Time of Session:  11/2022
Name:  Kiki / Icy
Db: https://141-hk.com/en/B82042-WC-Massage-kiki.html @icymassage168
Nationality & Language: Sichuan, Mainland. Speaks Canto
Face: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Height: 15x
Skill: 2/10
Service: 2/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  $800 45 min
Repeat: No

I made the decision to deviate from the norm, try something different, and ignore all of the DB reports. You must search for diamonds if you wish to find them.

I discovered icy after searching the database. Although she appeared to be too good to be true, she had at least made some attempt to develop her profile. I should have relied on my gut.

Booking was simple enough. She responded to my message on TG by saying she'd be available during lunch.

I was immediately let down when I got to her flat. The filtering on her profile was set up to 11, but she was undoubtedly the girl in the pictures. The actual girl was a typical 35-year-old woman who hasn't gained weight yet but hasn't worked hard to maintain her physical fitness either. Nothing special. But I went on with our appointment because my balls needed to be emptied.

I entered the bathroom, showered, and then did my best to dry off with the paper towel she had provided. She used a stack of tissues to finish the drying process.

The initial part of the massage was standard. She was obviously inexperienced, and the massage lacked intensity.

She proposed either a nuru or a HJ for part two. I chose Nuru, which comes with an additional $200 expense. She then started HJ-ing me while using nuru gel. I , took a shower, payed, and left.

Save your money, avoid.

Recent Ratings
Sam2045   13-12-2022 03:46  Karma  +3   
big18jj   8-12-2022 07:06  Karma  +2   I noticed that Kiki did appear in some TG channels such as Wish, Bali.....