Acceptance 195
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2022 19:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time punting in Prince Edward

Date & Time of Session: 12/6/22 at 2:10PM
Name: Said her name, but I don't remember... name written in Chinese on the wall, but i can't read Chinese
Link:https://141-hk.com/en/B87713-PE-141Walk-up-Beauty.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3
Body:3 - 32A
Height: 5' 1"
Skill: 3
Service: 2
GFE: 2
PSE: 1
Price & Session Length:  500 for about 20 minutes
Repeat: No

I have never to been Prince Edward let alone to find time with a working gal there. I figure it was time to expand the pasture and see what lies outside of Mong Kok and the TST area in terms of walk ups. After getting turned around getting out of the C2 Prince Edward MTR exit found the building 15 minutes later.... yeah, I'm terrible with directions even with Google maps.

I check on all the doors that advertise on this website as I figure that the girls should get something out of paying for advertising... I assume they have to pay... no clue. Most of the doors had "Wait" signs or laundry sitting outside the door. The few that did answer were not MCOT. The ones that answered did not look like their DB pictures at all as much as I can remember. Again a small sampling size, but not surprised or disappointed by that fact.

I see two gals talking in the hallway on 5/F so I got to see them without having to ring the bell. I decide on room 6 as I figure why not. Her DB picture is not even remotely close to her in real life. I wasn't surprised based on the other girls I saw. Also, not surprising about much much her DB pictures are obviously photoshopped.

She has a decent figure and her 32A breast suit her frame. Decent backside, so I figure why not. Hop in the shower and I do mean hop. The shower is about one foot above the floor so you have to take a big step to get into the elevated shower. She hands me a towel and I notice that it looks like a big KFC wet nap... use once and disposable. I like it, so I towel off and put it on the floor as there is no way I can use it again.

The normal cat bath and then off to CBJ. Nothing Earth shattering, but I guess I'm been at this long enough that it's truly hard to rock my world. Go into cowgirl and then mish, I've been going at for about five minutes total when she says she can't take anymore. Funny, that's the second time in two days that has happened to me. She offers a handjob, which at that point I just want to be done. Just I want to state it's not like I got a gigantic LB, but it has some girth.

She helps wash me down and while getting dressed I ask if she would be willing to let me take a photo (no face) for $100. She says yes. I hold the phone for her to take the selfie and she looks puzzled. Apparently, she didn't listen to a single thing I said and just said yes. I explain the offer again and now she says no. No big deal as a photo is always a bonus for me to try and post on my reports.

Definitely not a repeat for me... maybe an off day for her and an off day for me. Bad combo type of day. I think it might be time to cross the harbor and visit Fuji Building for the first time.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   7-12-2022 10:11  Karma  +6   
theloverboy   7-12-2022 07:47  Karma  +2   Thanks. I've had mostly pretty good experiences in that building.
slickric423   6-12-2022 20:55  Karma  +3   thanks for the report, hope u find what you like at fuji