Subject: The return of Queenie@Honey Spa!
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2022 08:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The return of Queenie@Honey Spa!

Date of Session: 4 Dec
Name: Queenie
Nationality & Language: Mainland but speak good Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5, enhanced, she put on a little bit of weight since a year ago but still decent
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5:5
GFE: 5:5
Price & Session Length: $1,200 for 60 min, gone up $200 since last year
Repeat: yes but might not be as frequent as she is more expensive this time

The legendary Queenie is back since end of Nov and I got to sample her again over the weekend. She is now in a different building but still close to where she was last year.

When I arrived she welcome me like a long lost lover immediately DFK and saying all the right things. We undressed and jumped into the shower quickly washing and making out at the same time. She then gave me a teasing BBBJ in the shower looking at me very dirty!

After the shower, she put on a pair of stockings, told me to lie on my back and started to tease me, then I got up on all fours and she gave me a BBBJ and inserted a finger into my back at the same time, she then slowly slid up the bed and we DFK like there was no tomorrow. She then carry on with the BBBJ and eventually this moved to a 69 where I was eating her out. She screamed in delight and couldn’t take it so said fuck me and I want you to be deep inside me. She put on the Dom and got on top of me, we carry on DFK whilst she was riding me for a while. After a few mins of this we switch to doggy where I slowly entered in slow strokes first, the. She turned around and gave me this dirty look and said fuck me hard. So I increased the pace and after 2-3 more minutes I released my first load in over a week in the dom.

She cleaned me up and then laid next to me and we LFK whilst having small talks and teasing. By then the time was nearly up we showered and said our goodbyes.

As her prices have gone up a bit so I will return but not so frequently as there are plenty of other fish in the sea!

Recent Ratings
chAMP74   4-1-2023 14:47  Karma  +3   
MrButtons   6-12-2022 19:52  Karma  +5   
HKS77   5-12-2022 20:24  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   5-12-2022 09:31  Karma  +6   
Robinpoon
Nookie Newbie

UID 285302
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2022 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sentry's post

Can you kindly share her location pls cheers!!
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2022 07:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Robinpoon's post

Pls search in the forum under Sauna with Queenie and Honey Spa, you will find the contacts there cheers.