Body:4 - 34C or 34D
Height: 5' 3"
Skill: 5
Service: 5
GFE: 3
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  $400 for about 20 minutes
Repeat: Yes

I have not been to Hong Kong in over three years, so after a few days getting over jet lag I decided to venture out to make up for lost time. I headed to King Hing in East Mong Kok. I did my normal walk up the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. I got there before 2PM and a number of them had the Please Wait sign out. I headed up to the 9th floor and saw a few were ready for business. Ing opened the door and has a nice face and body. Hop in the shower and she washes me off. Onto the bed for BBBJ and she takes her time down there. I think that lasted almost five minutes of sucking and licking. Go into cowgirl and she starts slowly and keeps changing speeds and position to which I thought rather skillfully. Switch to mish to finish. Not too much talking as her English is limited, but never felt rushed and that she did not take care of her client. I might try again if there are too many Please Wait signs, but maybe I should so be more patient instead of trying to beat everyone to the ladies.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-12-2022 18:40  Karma  +6   
HKS77   6-12-2022 07:50  Acceptance  +1   
chebschebschebs   3-12-2022 20:24  Karma  +3   Good stuff, thanks.