Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2022 01:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cheapest Granny Ming Ming

I went to see if I could find the wild and flat Chili in SSP after I discovered she was still working there despite no ad, but when I arrived she was sadly occupied.  Same was often true last year, she's always busy, but now I don't have her phone number so can't call ahead (not that she was good at honouring reservations).  In any case, I had a backup plan to go find my old (literally) and also flat friend Ming Ming in Prince Edward who I hadn't visited in over 1.5 years.

Ming Ming should definitely fall into the granny category, though she doesn't look quite as old as Ribena who I reviewed previously and her service is more basic while being very very cheap.  She has a very old-lady way of moving and talking, kind of slowly.  I called when I was downstairs as previously she needed to come and open the gate, but this time she told me just to come up as it was already open (maybe since it was daytime).  The place is very discreet (though the address is published in her ad on a competing site) and no markings or camera around her door.  I rang the bell and eventually she came and opened it, completely naked.  Her place is like a hoarder's house and its only gotten more full in the last year.  You need to be very thin to make it from the door to the bed area which is basically the only open space in the small flat.  The plastic flooring was a little wet so not sure if she had just had another guest.

Date & Time of Session: 29 November - 4:30pm
Link: competing site and not the first one you'd think of
Name: Ming Ming
Nationality & Language: Local - Mandarin (good at it!), Cantonese
Face: 4/5, I gave Ribena a "for her age" 4 and I think Ming Ming's is relatively better, so I'll match it - small, delicate features, slightly messy teeth, hair dyed light brown, but can tell all roots are completely gray/white
Body: 3/5, very short, a little bit of belly weight, virtually no breast (zero and hardflat when on back), fairly hairy unshaved LS and underarms, very smooth skin!
Height: <5'
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3.5/5 grannyfriend experience, just for the cuddles, relaxed atmosphere, and zero rush
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $150, about 25 minutes all in
Repeat: 3rd visit but maybe don't go back soon unless I can't find any other grannies

I undressed and chatted with Ming Ming, she didn't seem to remember me, but was friendlier than I'd remembered.  Then, showered together which is a pretty quick rinse she gave me, nothing too thorough.  Then she hunted for a fresh towel I could use to dry, which was about the size of an A4 paper.  She asked if I wanted lights off, but I declined as I wanted to enjoy looking at her sexy granny physique.  She did start the aircon and fan which made the sweltering room much more bearable.  I hopped on the bed and Ming Ming joined me.

The whole session was the same as previous visits and she always has the TV on.  So it starts out with her getting on the bed alongside me laying her head on my chest with my arm around her, we keep talking and watching TV as she gently plays with LB and I feel up her body and stroke her hair.  It's just like watching TV with your own grandma except romantic.  Her hands are the oldest-looking part of her - easy to see an old lady is petting LB.  This goes for 5-6 minutes and with her very gentle stroking I still hadn't gotten fully up.  No matter as she moved on to BBBJ which got LB straight up in a jiffy.

I'd remembered her BBBJ as being very nice in the past.  My thought at the time was, wow - I didn't realize an old lady's mouth was just as warm and wet as a teenager's!  But this time it didn't feel as special and was very quick.  She went to spit in the toilet then came back for the main event.

The sex is basic considering this is the discount express package, so just a quick mish + bedside mish set lasting under 10 minutes which I think is long in her book.  I think she's pretty open to other stuff though.  I enjoyed the better view with the lights on this time.  Overall, Ming Ming never looks to be too happy during the sex, eyes tight shut and wincing occasionally, but this time did give a few moans. I didn't suck her tits this time, but did in the past.  Her nipples are just short flapping nubs with almost zero areola - interesting.  I grabbed them anyways despite there being little to grab.  Soon enough then quickly back to the shower together for another abbreviated rinse.

Tried to dry, then dress myself, paid Ming Ming the $150 and then she led me out, reminding me that calling earlier next time is better.

The rest of Ming Ming's menu includes: 250 for 45 minutes unlimited shot, 488 for overnight, or just 100 for HJ

Pics are from her ad and are accurate but I think she looks older in real life. EDIT: Actually, I just saw the photo data indicates they may have been processed in 2007, so no wonder she'd look older now.

Thanks!

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 30-11-2022 02:04 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   9-12-2022 00:34  Karma  +2   Thank you.
anabikumi   4-12-2022 13:53  Karma  +4   
myketin   3-12-2022 22:43  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
Sandwhale   3-12-2022 12:44  Karma  +5   Very nice
batman108   1-12-2022 02:27  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
nitesky6888   30-11-2022 13:43  Karma  +8   488 overnight…. Damn. If someone younger offered this I’ll be down in a flash lol
HK_Legend   30-11-2022 05:41  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   30-11-2022 05:22  Karma  +10   "enjoy looking at her sexy granny physique..." Awesome report, thanks.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY