Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2022 02:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme spa moka

Decided to give Kissme spa a try last week Thursday
WhatsApp the number and had to go through the difficult trails of getting a booking.
Sent them several booking I had done but because some didn’t have a rply from the agents asking how service was and also I don’t usually reply to them they wouldn’t accept them but finally had some that they were ok with finally go to make a booking. So Thursday afternoon made the booking for 5pm and asked if they had a menu to see what they had on offer I picked the services I wanted nuru and cim total would of been $1300 but ended up spending $1500 the agent sent me two names Suki and Moon. So did a quick search on the two but couldn’t decide so asked the agent suggestion and agent said moon was good so went with that. Later the agent asked me to send a photo when on hart street did that then the agent sent me the location of building. Finally arrived at location and rang the bell got let in by some girl was asked who I booked I said Moon. She looked around and said she not here then the mama san approached me and asked again who I had booked. Told her moon and she asks where moon was and then said she was already booked was about to leave when she say other girls available you can pick I looked at the girls on the couch and pointed at Moka not knowing her name at the time the mama san approached moka and told her what I wanted and then she said to me she can do it but will be more money. I said ok and into the room I went.

Girl: moka
Place: Kissme spa TSt
Day: last week Thursday

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5 small A cup and I think her tummy has some baby damage
Massage 2/5: no pressure, no effort
GFE:4/5 Some fake moaning and Dfk and cuddling
PSE: 3/5 : decent BBBJ with eye contact, good suction and CIM
Damage: 1500
Return: possible

P1:So in the room she asked me to go shower, went in alone as expected she left the room to get some stuff. Once I finished in the shower went and lsat on the bed. Soon she came back in asked me to lay down and started massage she felt around and complemented on my shape and asked if I worked out, we chit chat a bit more and she did a very light massage after 10-15 minutes she asks to started the nuru massage and starts to undress I sneak a few peaks and see her tummy has a little baby damage but this didn’t really affect me too much she starts by pouring the gel over her body and started rubbing her chest over my back feels nice and she fake moans into my ear every now then and teasing the balls with her fingers after 5-10mins
P2: she says to turn over and rubs around the front some more. Every now then teasing lb and then puts lb behind her leg the gap behind the knee and rubs lb a few times like this and it feels great we dfk while she did that after a little while she starts light kisses around and working her way down to lb and then starts bbbj. She has good suction she stays like this for a good 10mins comes back up and puts lb behind the knee again and we dfk for a bit and she jerks me a bit more like this until I was close to when she felt I was close went back to puting lb back in her mouth and sucks me until I right into her mouth and she keeps sucking a bit more then goes to spit into some tissues comes back and sucks the tip again then a kiss to the tip. She goes shower first and I sat up and rested a bit more after she finished I went to shower. While I was drying myself she was cleaning the room a little and we chatted a little and exchanged numbers. I paid the $1500 no tip because I don’t bring extra cash. Have her a hug and kiss and out into the wild I went.
All in all happy with this punt
Happy punting guys

Recent Ratings
magictime12   28-11-2022 16:24  Karma  +3   
HKS77   28-11-2022 13:36  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   28-11-2022 10:50  Karma  +5   Nice Report! I did see Moka but NMCOT. Moon is a lot slimmer.
Freaker88   28-11-2022 09:54  Karma  +3   nice