Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2022 09:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pheonix CWB - 5F Angel Petite wonder

Date of Session: 24 Nov
Location: Pheonix Apartment 5F - Room KB or KD (can't remember!) but should have Angel name on door.
Name: Angel
Nationality & Language: HK
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 - very petite / tiny
Bust: Implants - Hard b cup
Height: ~145cm?
Skill & Service: 7/10
Price: HKD500 +$100 for BBBJ

Finished work a little early, was a wet day so decided to check out Pheonix Apartments. Lot of bros around - did a walk through and decided to settle on Angel as she peaked my interest a few times especially for the price.

Walked in, nice room, not lot of mirrors near the bed. She was welcoming with nice smile and hugs. Usual chit chat before going into the shower where we washed together. She was very tentiative washed all my parts and in the process allowing me to touched her all over and spanked.

Straight on the bed we go. Me on my back, her on all fours starting with intimate body rub/slide, before starting her cat bath. The cat bath alone, was amazing as she had enough pressure, and covered most parts with lot of attention to nipples and balls!! With her technique I couldnt help but wonder her BJ skills - and when she was about to cap me to start, I asked if she did BBBJ and she obliged for extra $100. Angel gave me another quick clean before starting what I think would have been top 5 or so BJs that I have had . Working like a jack hammer, pure machine looking to please. My LB being rock hard, I could have easily which is normally not easy for me during BJ. Suprisingly we tried different BJ positions for 5/10mins before we put on the DOM for cowgirl action.

The rest was rather usual - cowgirl, doggy (love small spinners makes my LB big!) she is tight - a little dry needed extra lube. We did standing against the mirror/wall, several positions before I busted in her. She was very pleasing and never said no or was awkward about any position we tried.

We washed up - she didnt rush - actually asked me to slow down. Must have spent close to 40mins - not a clock watcher she takes her time which is great to see.

Repeat
I think so, but I do like trying different girls. If you're into that type of spinner girl, someone in their late 30s or maybe early 40s then Angel is the one for you especially for the price.

Recent Ratings
jacklee111   30-11-2022 17:43  Karma  +3   tried her a few weeks back as well. Worth it for the bbbj
HKS77   29-11-2022 13:44  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   26-11-2022 14:28  Karma  +4   
slickric423   26-11-2022 00:26  Karma  +2   Favorable
Babababa1   25-11-2022 22:56  Karma  +3   
Ausdog21   25-11-2022 12:26  Karma  +3   Excellent
Mike747   25-11-2022 11:47  Karma  +5   Excellent
HK_Legend   25-11-2022 10:46  Karma  +6   Phoenix 5F FLAT K does deserve some investigation for sure!