Subject: Micky - Tin Hau (Recommended by yall)
slickric423
Kinky King

UID 285349
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1702
Posts 91
Karma 1686
Acceptance 319
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2022 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Micky - Tin Hau (Recommended by yall)

Date & Time of Session: 24 Nov 2022 12:30PM
Name : Micky
Link:
Agent: TG maikiki616
Nationality & Language: Thai , speaks a bit of english
Age: Questionable lol maybe Late 20s to 30s (will elaborate)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (fake tits but who cares)
Height: 5'1
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 hkd for 1 hour
Repeat: Yes but id like to try the other wgs in this place first

After reading like 5 different reviews on Micky from this site (all posted within 1-2 weeks of each other) i was dying to give her a visit so i finally messaged the agent and made my appointment!

First off, the agent on TG replies very fast and in english (i cant read/write chinese). I asked to book Micky the night before and was confirmed but in the middle of the night after some post-nut clarity i sent a message at like 2am to cancel the appointment. Then i woke up and that clarity was gone and i immediately rescheduled for 12:30 lol. The agent once again replied within a minute and confirmed and sent the address.

Took me a second to find the building but once i got there and went up the stairs, Micky was at the door waiting for me and led me to her room. We discussed what i wanted and off to the shower we went. Quite a thorough shower with mouthwash for the both of us while i admired her body and giggly attitude.

Shower finished, dried off myself off, and off to the bed where she proceeded to give a nice catbath, LFK, and a decent BBBJ (i expected something amazing based off all the reviews of her on this site but its was okay, definitely not bad but i guess i expected a little too much). After that, she dom'd me up and rode me CG while moaning into my ears, kissing my ears, and LFK. During this position i let my hands roam and played with her ass (she was pretty wet at this point). She got a bit tired so we flipped over and proceeded mish which lately hasnt been my favorite position (its a bit awkward and a bit tiring tbh haha) so we breezed over mish and went into doggy (my fav). I pounded her nice and good, im sure the other wgs in the apartment could hear her. I was getting close and i wanted to do CIM (never tried that with a WG yet) but she said no but she pulled the dom off and started a serious BBBJ but i just couldnt seem to off of that so i had her give me HJ while i rubbed her LS at the exact same speed her hands were moving on me. I ended up onto her tits (3rd best place after CIM and facial). She cleaned me up and off to the shower we went.

I had a bit of extra time since i paid for 45 mins so i asked for a massage afterwards (she was ready for round 2 but i didn't think my LB could take it haha). She gives a pretty good massage (im not too experience with massages) shes a small girl so she uses her body weight to create pressure. I swear after the massage, i got up and my legs were a little tooo relaxed. Anyways as time was running out, i asked for an extra 15 minutes (800 for 45, 1000 for 60mins) and she continued the massage. Her body is very nice too look at and touch while she does the massage.  

Overall, i was pretty happy with Micky. Great girl with a great body and a great personality (very bubbly). She definitely isnt boring and uninterested like some other chinese/local WGs. She makes jokes and knows that her body is nice. Great service!

(im new to punting and new to posting here, is this format too long? let me know if you guys think that it is, ill shorten it in the future! thanks for reading!)

Recent Ratings
godisdead   25-11-2022 13:22  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Skepti10   25-11-2022 07:31  Karma  +4   
lively192   25-11-2022 01:48  Karma  +4   
ramont   25-11-2022 01:36  Karma  +5   Thank you for sharing
jj1991123   24-11-2022 23:56  Karma  +2