Reading Access 70
Registered 12-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2022 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji CWB - 12 A1 - Avoid at all costs

NAME: didn't ask
ADDRESS: Fuji Building, 12 floor, room A1
NATIONALITY: Says she is HK, but her Cantonese did not sound local, most likely PRC
PRICE: $600 + $10 for towel
DATE: November 18th, 2022
FACE: 2/5
BODY: 5/5
SERVICE: 0/5
REPEAT: absolutely not.

To echo a previous report on the same WG - strangely enough, it was on the same day during the afternoon.

Went to Fuji today on my day off since I haven't been there in a very long time.. last time I was there, I didn't go in. Did the usual top to bottom from the 21st, and wrote some of the rooms that I liked on my phone (there wasn't many, around 3). After I hit the ground, I went back up and checked the other rooms that were now available. The one that
I settled on was on the 12th floor, but there was already someone in that room now, so had to wait. First time I saw the girl, she looked pretty much good, nice, tanned and fit.

Waited around 25 mins before I went back up to the 12th floor. I rang the doorbell and asked how much, then went in. I spoke to her in Mandarin, and asked where she was
from.. she replied, "Hong Kong", then we switched to Cantonese. However her Cantonese did not sound local at all, had a bit of Mandarin dialect in it, so I assume she is from
PRC.
We then hopped into the shower and made small talk - mostly me talking.. the wash down itself was very fast, maybe 15 seconds with no soap.
She hosed me down and then was like, "okay, finished". I kinda had a bad feeling at that point. 
Most WGs wash with soap, back and front, not sure why it was skipped here. Got out and dried up while she cleaned herself up in the bathroom.

Layed down on the bed, and expected the typical nipple licking then working it down below, but didn't get that - instead she just capped a super thick orange- coloured rubber on me and started one of, if not, the worse BJ I ever got.. it last like 20 seconds. She then ripped it off and placed and new one on, saying it is cleaner. 
Please note, at this time, I was completely limp, couldn't get it up at all. At that moment, I knew it was going to go downhill from there, and it did. She asked me to go up top so I did, didn't feel anything as I wasn't hard, but she kept making fake moans. While I was trying to do my thing she had her legs locked very tightly to the side of my ribcage, so I
couldn't do anything.

Figured since I was here already, might as well try and get my money's worth.. we switched positions with her standing up and with me doing it from behind, but again she
resisted by raising her right leg up, and said I was 'too big' - I was completely limp throughout, so no idea what she was talking about.
Got fed up at this point so just told her to finish me off with a HJ. She poured baby oil on me and after 4 mins, I finished. After I came, she hopped into the shower alone
while I rested. I went in and washed up after she got out. Very strange, but she asked me for a extra $10 for the towel, I know it's nothing but never had any other WGs ask this
before. If the $600 wasn't bad enough for such bad service, had to pay more for the disposable towel. 

This is probably the worst experience in recent memory, really regret not going to another room. After I finished, her attractiveness went out the door, under certain lightning you can see how much makeup she had on. Like the other report mentioned, her body is indeed quite rigid, and was not fluid at all.
When I headed towards the door, she told me her room number, and said, "come again". Didn't realise there was another report written on her so quickly after the transaction,
wished I read that before going in.

[ Last edited by  lijianhua at 20-11-2022 17:07 ]

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   21-11-2022 10:26  Karma  +4   
Cumonin22   21-11-2022 09:07  Karma  +3   
ernieb   21-11-2022 00:39  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks. Sounds really bad punt
HK_Legend   20-11-2022 22:08  Karma  +6   Sucking an extra $10 for a towel? New low! Service: -1/5 !
Cumonin22
Lustful Lord

UID 279762
Digest Posts 0
Credits 764
Posts 39
Karma 761
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2022 09:07  Profile P.M. 
Pretty much accurate! Yup I as there in the afternoon so similar time. I gave her a little higher rating (can’t get lower than 0 mins you lol). Maybe cause gave her some compliments on her look so she was a little be more forthcoming. But yes Dec was awkward kept closing legs doggy was bad. You would think that’s easy!  Don’t think she was in a ‘bad day’ mood as didn’t get that vibe during discussions.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   21-11-2022 15:13  Karma  +6   Did she also charge you HK$10 for the towel? Maybe she should work at...Wing On? :) #Blacklist101
Cumonin22
Lustful Lord

UID 279762
Digest Posts 0
Credits 764
Posts 39
Karma 761
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2022 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Yup same $10 linen. She was pointing at the sign when first entered and it was in Chinese so had no idea what it meant! Very strange first for me too.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   22-11-2022 09:51  Acceptance  +6   Pathetic! I passed the link to the Report to a friend in the Chinese Forum to warn him! That should "help" her...sell ...
Beemerboi02
Nookie Newbie

UID 284647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2022 19:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Cumonin22's post

My buddy went to her as well and he had a horrible experience too. At this rate she will gain notoriety quick and leave this business. I agree she is hot and I would probably have tried her if it wasn’t for these helpful reviews. Warn everyone about that she is horrible!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   22-11-2022 19:47  Acceptance  +6   No, other rebrth tricks.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2022 19:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Beemerboi02's post

"At this rate she will gain notoriety quick and leave this business."

NO, she might simply do as other of her "skills" did:
* Change Name,
* Change Room....maybe building,
And here she goes again.

#WindowDressing101

Know one (total disaster on several fronts).
She moved up 1 floor, changed name, reshuffled some 15 years old pictures and her AD reappears from time to time
....more lilkely working without AD,relying on uninformed Walk-In guys.
When too bad, she will move to another building.

Sometimes some (it does not mean they were bad) get some fresh air ...far away for several months or years,
then reappear in the same building.
Quite a number came back to Sheung Wan Hing Loong in recent months...after ...travelling to SSP or else for several years.
Beemerboi02
Nookie Newbie

UID 284647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2022 22:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Cumonin22's post

My buddy went to her as well and he had a horrible experience too. At this rate she will gain notoriety quick and leave this business. I agree she is hot and I would probably have tried her if it wasn’t for these helpful reviews. Warn everyone about that she is horrible!