Acceptance 325
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2022 02:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KT Lok Cheong Building

Date & Time of Session: Nov 19, 2022 , 6pm
Location: KT Lok Cheong Building (I think 3rd floor, i didn't remember to check)
Name : Amy
Language: Chinese
Face: 3.9/5
Body: 2.8/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Skill: 1/5
Price: 800
Repeat: definitely not

Probably the worst punt i've experienced so far.
At the door she looked good but when i went in and she told me to shower alone, in my mind i was like uh oh... red flag? whatever last time i was in this building i showered alone and that was my favorite experience so far.

Started off with a massage which was ok, shes a strong girl but i swear i left walking with a limp and now my right leg hurts when i walk because of her massage. After the massage ended, she told me to wait a second while she took a quick shower.
She looked much better in the dress/lingerie she had on tbh, her skin was very saggy for her age (probably had a baby?) saggy stomach and saggy tits. When she came out of the shower, she gave a quick catbath and dom'd me up. CBJ was an extra 100. Once i agreed and she started, i instantly regretted it because it was not good at all (felt some teeth) and it was maybe 2 minutes of CBJ, i asked for BBBJ but she said definitely not. Definitely could've gone without the CBJ.

After CBJ she immediately asked me to get on top but i asked her to ride CG for a bit first and it was okay. She rode for a lil bit and leaned forward moaning into my ear (which i love). Switched into mish which was okay and when i leaned forward she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. I wasn't 100% feeling this punt so i didn't want to waste any time and flipped her over into doggy and pounded away. I could feel her legs tighten up and her toes curling. After i started going faster and harder, she kept leaning forward trying to get away haha and ended up laying flat on the bed while i kept pounding away until i she was down for more positions cos she didn't know i finished but i was done and was ready to leave lol.

Practically zero conversation and massage was okay (until i realized my leg hurts every time i walk now) Body felt like i got tricked but mainly it seemed like zero enthusiasm (or am i just expecting too much?) She was kinda pretty though. Overall, not worth the price i paid (in that building its usually 350-600 for FS, my last experience there was 600 for 1 hr of FS and shes still on my mind haha) and will be avoiding her room in the future. As i am new to punting, i'll take this as a lesson that walk-ins without seeing any prior reviews are a huge gamble which don't always pay off!

[ Last edited by  slickric423 at 20-11-2022 02:26 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   25-11-2022 13:19  Karma  +8   Good to know. Thanks for sharing
Caveat_emperor   21-11-2022 00:28  Karma  +4   Yea 800 is steep for there & that
badelaude1   20-11-2022 12:20  Acceptance  +4   Sympathy Ks