Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2022 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian 9A1 + other intel

Date & Time of Session:  19-11-2022
Name: Liza
Nationality: Russian
Face: 4/5 blonde hair
Body: 4/5 tall, around 5ft 9. D cups with a fat ass and a back tattoo (ankle tattoo as well)
Skill: 3/5 Mediocre cat bath and CBJ
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price: $1,000
Repeat: probably yes

This is my first post on the forum but I’m quite the experienced punter. I saw another bro post her before and came to check her out.surprised to see the welcome sign as the Russians are quick to be snatched up! She opened the door and wow. Tall, blonde, big tits and a beautiful smile. She asked me to come in and I did not hesitate. She has a great attitude as far as Russians in Fuji goes. We had some small talk at first and she told me she’s semi new here and will be here to stay for a bit. I showered alone and came out to a topless beauty waiting with a towel in hand.

I dried up and laid down and she immediately started licking my nipples while moaning. Soon after, my LB was 90 degrees and she knew it was ready for a good shift. She put the condom in her mouth and used her mouth to wrap it all the way down. Just wow. Eye contact, sexy moans, man was I turned on. She let me touch her all over, her breasts were a thing from the heavens. After around 5 minutes, she got up and straddled me and we started going at it. While on top, she was feeling herself and looked like she was having a great time.. My complaint here is that she is not the best at riding. Don’t get me wrong though, still amazing. So I told her to turn around for doggy and went to pound town. Her butthole staring at my face made me want to boom so we switched to missionary. Her pussy was shaved and sticks out a bit (an outie) but damn, it wraps around my LB perfectly. I wanted to slow down so I could keep going. I guess she  knew and locked me in and made me keep going   i instantly and she gave me a smile and cleaned me up. I went to shower and she showered after me.

Overall a very decent punt. Would go find her again. She kind of looks like the photo below for your reference.

Other intel: most of the Thais are gone from Fuji. There’s an absolute stunner on the 11th floor right side. Not sure where she is from but looks Russian/khazak. Was tempted to go for her but Liza was on my mind. Russian on the 3rd floor that is quite thick. Don’t know why that corridor always smells like fart. 2nd floor there is an Asian mix that is a baddie. She has tattoos on her chest and is quite the looker, only problem is her room smells of cigarettes.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. happy punting gents

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MKCSTRO   29-11-2022 10:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
PHUNTRU   21-11-2022 16:19  Karma  +2   
pierrot   21-11-2022 07:26  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   21-11-2022 07:17  Karma  +8   
batman108   20-11-2022 13:59  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Mandoggy   20-11-2022 12:20  Karma  +3   Excellent!
HK_Legend   20-11-2022 11:24  Karma  +6   By my standards, your nice post is VERY short :) :)