Agent: Independent
Nationality & Language: Filipina, good English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5 (all natural)
Height:  5'3"
Skill:  3/5
Service:  3.5/5
GFE:  4/5
Price & Session Length: php 5,000 + cab fare (I overpaid but she was very sweet)

So I was in Manila for work and decided to check out the scene at the infamous P Burgos Street in Makati.  SA and other online sites appear to be all the rage, but in my opinion nothing replaces looking for freelancers in bars.

P Burgos Street is devastated, with many places having gone bankrupt during the pandemic. I was there on a weekday, and there were less than 10 bars and clubs open.  Street fare was horrendous, as it is hard to walk without being harassed by swarms of ladyboys, who are thankfully not allowed to pursue their preys inside bars.

After checking out a couple of bars I end up sitting with the girls on the open air terrace of Bourbon, where several freelancers immediately approach me.  After a couple of drinks it becomes clear that this is still very slow going for the girls, with only a handful of tourists showing up every night.  The storyline is the same for most.  Farmer or countryside girl, single mum, came up to the capital as she needs cash.  Hopes for a couple of gigs and hopefully a long-term farang boyfriend.  Most are quite aggressive, touchy feely and in hard sell mode.  In their midst I find Angel, a thirty something sweetie who blushes when spoken to and seeks guidance from others to negotiate the price.

Once the deal is concluded we meet up around the corner to pick up a cab.  In the cab she remains nice and sweet, but is obviously nervous.  “You know all that talk of swallowing and taking it in the butt, I was doing the sell by repeating what the others do.  Actually I am no sex beast.”  Chuckles and good humour ensue.

Arrived at the hotel, long shower for both of us and she comes spick and span, ready for action.  Surprisingly good action, with appetite for mouth and pussy activities.  Likes to be ridden a little wild, offered many positions without being prompted.  She came before me and we overall both had a good experience.  After two rounds it was time for her to take her leave.

Nice experience, would do it again.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   25-11-2022 15:13  Karma  +4   
zennor   23-11-2022 05:49  Karma  +5   nice story with a human touch. thx
Skepti10   21-11-2022 07:16  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   20-11-2022 07:28  Karma  +6   
Jjaa123   20-11-2022 01:47  Karma  +3   
YobroAce   19-11-2022 22:04  Acceptance  +1