ADDRESS - Tin hau
LINK - https://t.me/highclassgirlth
PRICE - $800 45 mins
DATE - 18/11
FACE - 4/5
BODY - 4/5
SKILL - 5/5
PSE - 5/5
GFE - 3/5 (to be frank I was not looking for a GFE but I feel she can be really good with GFE due to her jolly nature)
AGE - late 20's
REPEAT - Yes, definitely for BBBJ

So first off, I am new to HK.

I had heard alot about the walkup scene here and wanted to explore. Like all others I first claimed mount Fiji but I just couldn't fit into the vibe.. felt like too much of a shopping mall then a place to release carnal energies.. So didn't enter any room in fiji.

Alot of women in Fiji looked like models, some of the most beautiful and sexy women but from my personal experience I have realized that even the hottest girl would be useless if she doesn't take equal part in sex (or be good at faking in case of WG), you will end my regretting paying money to fuck a dead fish.

I wanted my first experience in HK to be good hence was going through the reviews on every site to pick the right girl for me.

Found a review of Micky on this site. Guys have written highly about her so was worth a shot.

Now coming to the scene. I was trying to get hold of the agent since 17th but for some reason the timings were not matching and he was responding late. Finally he replied on 18 10am and I booked the first afternoon slot.

I reached at 2.30pm.. easy to find building in tin hau. Walked up the stairs opened the door to find a cute, short and highly energetic lady in the door. I could see another gal at the back who caught my eye but since I had booked Micky I was asking for her.

Turns out the cute short girl was Micky, I was initially disappointed. I am 6'2 and I usually prefer tall women but didn't wanted to loose mood completely..  I will the other girl next time.

So coming to the task.. we went in, she was happy and enthusiastic.. She knows basic English not good enough to have a conversation but not bad either, she was trying to talk..

I offered her mint which I was carrying with me and she obliged.

Initially spoke to her for a 30 min session

We went in the shower, she took it upon herself to wash me, soaping me up.. thoroughly washed my LB..

I kind off had some shoulder pain so told her if she could give me massage.. she said 30min won't be enough for massage and FS. So I was ok to increase my time to 45mins for $800.

She told me to get on the bed facing down so that she can start with the massage but as I got in the bed for some reason it came to my mind to chuck the massage and directly start the FS fun. She was getting ready for massage but I told her to start with the FS sex.

She came in top of me and started kissing my body and moved down to my LB and started giving BBBJ without me even asking for it or charging extra.. this was the first time I got a BBBJ from walkup girl without me asking.

BJ WAS OUT OF THE WORLD.. saliva dripping and everything.

After some 5mins I STOPPED HER and we moved to fucking.. I carry my own condom so I put it on and started with missionary, then we moved to her on top, and while she was on top she came in for a kiss, the mint I gave her worked and she gave me a super sloppy kiss while riding in force.

While she was riding me, I realized how small she is as compared to me so I thought of trying some PSE stuff.. moved to the edge of the bed with my LB inside she and she on top and lifted her up. She was surprised by this as she didn't expected it to happed but she took it in her stride and enjoyed with me.. we Fucked standing for sometime.. there were no mirrors or I would have njoyed more.

Moved to doggie and she again gave some real good thrust back.. i asked her if I can finger her clit in this position and she was ok.. that was I feel the best part as I could feel she pussy tighten as I was rubbing her clit..

By now she was super tired and I couldn't cum..

Actually in anticipation of a good fuck I got horny waiting for agent's response and masturbated day before so LB was not ready to let go..

I requested her to ride me again as I usually cum with girl on top.. when even that didn't work I asked for a BBBJ again.. at this moment she had to check the clock and remind me 10mins to go.. no harm done.. i just wanted to cum now..

This BBBJ was even better then the one we began the session with.. she was using her entire mouth, suction, tongue, deepthroat my entire LB was literally dripping with her saliva.. she was super tired.. i had to use combination of my hand and her mouth to cum.. and that happened so sudden that by the time I could inform her that I am cumming I already did and some of it went in her mouth.. But she was fine with it and laughed however I felt bad as I didnt give her a chance to let me know if she was Ok with me cuming in her mouth or not.. i apologized to her for that..

She washed me again, I borrowed a smoke from her and left the facility..

Best experience with a walkup girl ever..

Recent Ratings
Sam2045   4-12-2022 04:42  Karma  +3   
Mistaman   1-12-2022 12:53  Karma  +4   Excellent report. Must give it a try
godisdead   25-11-2022 13:22  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
BrownNuts   23-11-2022 11:33  Karma  +3   
littleitalia   21-11-2022 18:02  Karma  +1   
Skepti10   21-11-2022 07:15  Karma  +4   
ernieb   21-11-2022 00:42  Karma  +5   Thanks
slickric423   19-11-2022 20:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Caveat_emperor   19-11-2022 17:18  Karma  +2   Is she Thai? You wanted good exp. for 1st time in HK, but said this was 1st proactive walkup BBBJ. Where else has walkup ...