Karma 3303
Acceptance 434
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2022 00:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yan Yan (AKA Elyn) - super messy HJ / BBBJ

NAME - YAN YAN (Elyn from Jordan's Kung Sheung Mansion)
ADDRESS - Kam Moon Lau
LINK - https://141-hk.com/en/A26604-SSP-Massage-YanYan.html
PRICE - $400 FS + $100 BBBJ
DATE - 2022, NOV 7th, evening time
FACE - 4.5/5
BODY - 4/5 (highlights are legs and bust)
SKILL - 3/5
AGE - late 30's to early 40's
REPEAT - Yes, if I am in the area

There is a new walk up building in SSP, super easy to get to as it's right beside the exit D2 MTR exit - go up the stairs and turn left, then another left, right beside the Jockey Club.
When you walk up the stairs, you can either turn left or just go straght, all leads to the same corridors - quite big, and newly renovated area. Most of the women in this building
are quite old, late 40's if that is your thing.
Been exploring SSP since 2009 and never seen this place before. Found this building via website - was browsing and saw a girl that I looked like someone I visited before in
Jordan, wasn't quite sure as her name was different, but the photos looked familiar. When I visited this girl back at KSM, I usually go for a HJ for $300, only did FS with her once in that area.

I went up to this building a few times before but her room was always busy, so I texted her and asked when she was free, and headed over to Golden Arcade to check out
the video games to kill some time until she was available. When she messaged me to come over, rang the doorbell, she opened up and recognized me from before when
we met back in Jordan. I originally wanted HJ, but opted for FS as she looked pretty fit. She has really beautiful legs and breasts.
I am a complete sucker for legs, a girl's face could be average, but if she has a nice pair of legs, I'm down for that
Quickly got undressed and helped her take off her lingerie, unclipped her bra and pulled her underwear down to her ankles, and then she led me into the shower -
the wash down was nice, very playful, rubbed soap over me and used her gigantic balloons to scrub me down, turned me around and washed my back and started jerking
me off. Rinsed off with water and I hopped out and got dried up with one of those disposable towels while she was finishing up.

Her new room at SSP is absolutely massive, and quite clean - asked her why she moved from Jordan to this new place and she said her room at her previous place wasn't very
good - too expensive, over 20k a month, while she is only paying like 10k at her new place and the space is like more than 10x the size. She mentioned she sleeps in this same
room after she finishes work, and offers overnight service. Regarding the price, I didn't ask.

Started off with the normal nipple licking and she worked all the way down from the chest to my legs, a lot of licking - she offers BBBJ for extra $100, her technique is very
good, balls sucking - she knows her to use her tongue. She sucks off the head while all her saliva dripped down to my ball sack.
Please note, she is a cigrette smoker, not exactly strong, but you can still whiff it off her, if this bothers you then I
don't recommend. I don't like a super bad cigarette smell, sometimes when WGs open the door, the extreme stench automatically hits your face, a big no no
from me
Her BBJJ is amazing, as I just mentioned, a lot of saliva and stroking - I always ask her to spit. She spits until she can spit no more.
This is the normal service I usually get when I went to her previously over at KSM - spit and HJ at $300.
After she capped me and asked me to go on top, she doesn't like opening her legs, but prefers to have them tucked in between my legs - very unnatural, she says I am too big.
I immediately asked to swtich to doggie as I don't like that position.
After a few mins, I just asked her to finish me off with a HJ - 5 mins of baby oil and her spit, I finally explode - I remember I released a lot that day
abstain for 3 days, plus lots of fruit =
We clean up and then head to the shower together, she cleans up first while she leaves me in there a while longer. While I'm in there, she is tidying up the room.
Got out and started catching up on this and that, got dressed and left.

If you love beautiful legs and tits, messy, nasty HJs  / BBBJ, and don't mind mild cigarette smoke, then I really recommend Elyn

HJ = 5/5
BBBJ = 4.5/5
ML = 2.5/5

[ Last edited by  lijianhua at 19-11-2022 00:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
littleitalia   21-11-2022 18:10  Karma  +4   Nice, she looks fit
batman108   20-11-2022 14:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
blahblah777   19-11-2022 14:54  Karma  +3   Excellent
booby_lover   19-11-2022 10:49  Karma  +3   Nice flooring. lol
Caveat_emperor   19-11-2022 00:56  Karma  +5   Thanks, looks like a decent room. Nice flooring.