Font size: S M L
Courtney & Jewel - Daje Spa - Manila

Girls: Courtney and Jewel
Place: Daje Spa - Can check it out on Manilatonight.com
Cost 13,000 Included Transpo
FV: Both Girls 2/5
PSE: 3/5
GFE: 1/5

I usually have a good time writing reviews but unfortunately I am writing this one strictly as a warning to others haha. I am wrapping up a stint in Manila and was apparently feeling too horny after work. Tired of my old repeats, I went onto manila tonight and looked for something new. Stumbled across Courtney and Jewel from Daje spa. I originally just wanted courtney but she upsold me on a twin with Jewel. Hadn't had a twin in a while so figured why not if they would agree to gtg and a double facial. I knew i was overpaying but didnt care.  Judging by the photos, i figured if they were half accurate it would still be fun. Thats when it all went down hill. After they showed up and took the masks off my dick crawled up into my stomach and tried to hide. Okay, that may be a little to harsh, but they looked nothing like the pics. Im even wondering now if they were the same girls.  Courtney had big tits and ass and jewel was petite. Body value, not bad.

I pushed on tho and after we all showered up got to the bed. I was pretty disappointed and just wanted to get this done with so had them give me a double bj and came on their faces. I would go into more detailed but it was literally just that. I didnt even ask for any gtg.

All that being said, i can appreciate photoshopping pics a little but i think a lot of the spas advertising on manila tonight are pretty far off when it comes to the photos. Deep down i knew that, but figured I had to take the chance. Learn from me and dont make the same mistake.

On a side note ill be heading off to thailand soon, an am looking for any legit spas that maybe you can push for a handjob. Ones that arent usually on the thread lists. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. Happy hunting

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   29-11-2022 11:11  Karma  +8   "legit spas that maybe you can push for a handjob"...many, many, many.
jezzzz   22-11-2022 13:01  Karma  +5   consolation
stitzer   19-11-2022 03:00  Karma  +2   if you didn't see the pics first..how would you rate courtney's fv when you saw her in person? still 2/5?
Jjaa123   18-11-2022 18:31  Karma  +3   
obe   18-11-2022 08:34  Karma  +8   
hkpunter999   18-11-2022 07:34  Karma  +5   
chAMP74
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 370
Posts 13
Karma 368
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2022 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[quote=hotnax]On a side note ill be heading off to thailand soon, an am looking for any legit spas that maybe you can push for a handjob. Ones that arent usually on the thread lists. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. Happy hunting[/quote]

In Bangkok, my favorite places are Analisa for the milking table or Kokoro for the best nuru session and the hottest girls.

Analisa Massage

At Analisa's the massage table has a hole for your face and a hole for your LB.  Admittedly, the face hole is too big and uncomfortable, so they usually just cover it with a pillow. If you do use the face hole, and you get a 2-girl, one girl will be under the table and there's a mirror down there so you can watch her service you.  With just one girl, she'll reach thru the lower hole to tease and stroke you during the massage and before the flip. You can get a reasonable massage + HJ, or an oil B2B with HJ or BJ, full sex, 2 girl, whatever you want.  They have an extensive but overly complicated menu.  You can set up an appointment online in advance, and while the photos of the girls are photoshopped, it's not to the point that the girl is unrecognizable.  If she's still there, I highly recommend Som. 20 y/o, perfect body, firm and natural uptilted B cups.

Kokoro Nuru

Kokoro is a full-sex nuru place where they also do JAV-style cosplay on demand.  It's a bit pricey (by BKK standards) but totally worth it IMO.  90 minute nuru, full sex, an actual massage if you want, beautiful girls, and a clean nice facility.  I have one minor issue with their management though.  I've had reservations for a "Standard room," but when I get there, they say they don't have a standard room but I can pay 500 baht extra for a VIP room.  No, that's not my fault they didn't schedule appropriately.  I've refused to pay for the upsell, showing my texted and confirmed reservation, and said I'll just wait.  They don't want to delay the girl, so they give me the VIP room at no charge.  Beyond that, tho, the sessions have been truly wonderful.

Recent Ratings
hotnax   1-12-2022 06:01  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   28-11-2022 12:31  Karma  +3