Karma 798
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2022 20:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2 Molly + Apple

This report will cover two of the K2 girls on separate occasions. I've enjoyed K2's environment over the past few months as the rooms are clean and big, and usually the level of service is pretty good. I think the best of the recent stable was Julia, who has been reported on extensively in the past, and who was my go to choice. However, unfortunately I heard that she has left the company, so I ended up trying Molly and Apple the last few weeks.

Molly Review:

Face: 4/5 (pretty, IMO looked better in dim lighting though)
Body: 4/5 (slim and fit, nice legs)
Service: 4/5 (great relaxing massage and but a bit lackluster p2, though partially my fault)
GFE: 4/5 (very quiet throughout pt 1, but warmed up in pt 2)
PSE: 1/5 (not really her style)
Damage: 1400 for 90 min
Repeat: Maybe, probably will wait until K2 gets new girls again

The experience:

Knocked on the door to K2. Molly opened the door, but I didn't realize it was he as she looked pretty tired and with light makeup vs the photos. She took me into the room where she said I should shower, and I agreed. I was a little surprised to see her come back into the room at first before realizing that she was indeed Molly, but nonetheless started off the session. I think I probably also got blindsided by the photos as well as the raving reviews on this forum. P1 she gave a good relaxing massage, where we basically stayed in silence during the whole session. This was on par with or better than what you'd typically expect from K2. That said, while sometimes its nice to relax in silence, a lack of chemistry buildup from P1 probably led to a relatively flat P2. P2 consisted of nuru, followed by light nipple licking and HJ to completion. Nothing to write home about but a solid session. I think probably YMMV.

Apple Review:

Face: 3/5 (average GND face, big eyes)
Body: 4/5 (slim, short, small tattoo on hand, nice grabbable ass)
Service: 1/5 (very rough around the edges, not up to Kama standards)  
GFE: 2/5 (easy conversation, very straight forward and blunt)
PSE: 0/5 (not sexy at all)
Damage: 1100 for 60 min
Repeat: Def not

The experience:

Came to K2 on short notice and took Apple as the pics looked pretty good IMO. Turns out she was a new girl. The room was a bit of a mess, floor was still wet from someone's previous session and got soggy socks. Started P1 and she gave a very mediocre massage full of elbows and fists and applying pressure to unneeded areas. She joked that no one comes here for a massage, which is frankly untrue as its one of K2's selling points. Bad massage aside, she kept pausing to grab her phone (very obvious because the massage turned to a half assed one hand massage). Though she was good to chat with, after a certain point I had had enough of the poor massage, so I told her we'd could proceed to P2. She obliged, and started asking questions about extras at K2. I told her that I heard the formal policy forbade FS but it really depended on the girl. She then started asking how much extra they'd charge for that, and whether or not girls gave BJs, and if so, how much money. I told her the only time I got FS there was no extra charge, and it was just about good chemistry, at which point she laughed and said she didn't care about chemistry, only money. Fair enough, and I get she wanted info but it really took any feeling out of the session, it was like the veil was dropped there's no illusion that this experience is anything other than a cold hard transaction.

To make things worse, as she started a HJ, she randomly got a call but rather than ignoring it like almost every other girl, she just dropped everything to clean her hands and take the call. She stopped the session and left the room because she had to grab something. She was out of the room for maybe 5 minutes or so, obviously killing all of the momentum to the P2. She came back and asked why LB was soft, and I said why do you think? At that point, she probably thought she'd try to save the session, so she offered me a BJ without asking for extra tips (she complained that she didnt like Chinese customers due to a lack of tips for addons), which was nice but most K2 girls offered a BJ automatically and no one ever asked for extras for it. She put on the little plastic bag thing they have at K2 and gave a BJ for maybe 1 minute before asking if I could cum. I said I could, but not from that, so she just said forget it its too tiring, just HJ to completion. At this point I was pretty much just looking to get off and get out, so I said sure. She started going hard at it, and I tried to get myself in the mood by running my hands up and down her body. She moved her head closer to me, so I thought she was going in for a DFK but as I went for it she suddenly tilted her head backwards, saying she didn't kiss. Okay, fair enough. Eventually I managed to finish, she went to shower without cleaning me up, and was back on the phone immediately. I quickly showered, paid, and left. Probably won't be back to K2 for a bit after this one until they get some new talent in.

Recent Ratings
Johnlam1288   9-12-2022 10:07  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro for the report. I am about to try APPLE but can skip now after your review.
HKGPeter   18-11-2022 23:59  Karma  +2   Thank you.
dienw   18-11-2022 17:13  Karma  +3   Thanks. Cross both off list.
lively192   18-11-2022 16:43  Karma  +4   
orangerange   18-11-2022 14:48  Karma  +6   Symp ks
godisdead   18-11-2022 13:47  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
Skepti10   18-11-2022 07:28  Karma  +4   
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2022 09:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Very disappointing about Apple, shame as photos are good. I thought they would be trained up on the expectations before starting. Agree that Molly probably overhyped to begin with. At least it looks like there is some new talent recently but not seen that many reviews.