Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2022 01:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Best Blowjob Auntie in Cheung Sha Wan

Almost a year ago I met a lady who advertised on 141 as Bor Bor and had a heavenly time thanks to her fantastic attitude and service.  Most memorable was our 20+ minute 69 session and her amazing oral technique.  I didn't see her advertising for a long time, but noticed an ad on a competing site recently for Ming Ming who was at the same address and whose body looked similar from the photos I saw, so I knew I must check it out and see if Ming Ming was the old Bor Bor.

Date & Time of Session: 16 November - 4:00pm
Link: Competing site
Name: Ming Ming / Bor Bor
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Lijiang, Yunnan), Mandarin
Face: 2/5, kind of cute round auntie face, but an unsightly mole just below the nose, thankfully hard to see in dim lighting
Body: 2/5, big frame, big bone, moderate amount of fat throughout, very flab tummy, light hair on LS, add points for decent C-cup (on the larger side of C, but soft) tits with big dark nipples, and a big wide ass
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400, about 40 minutes, very good pace and no rush whatsoever
Repeat: This was #2 and probably will come back, want to see if she has a friend that can join

I arrived at the tiny 3-door nest and identifying her door immediately knew it was the same room I'd been to before.  Based on the other ads I have seen for this address, I think she might be the only one providing FS in the nest.  When she opened the door, it was clear she was Bor Bor and she welcomed me inside and turned on the AC.  She looked about as I'd remembered, which is to say not much to look at, her pudgy body fighting against the somewhat tight black lingerie she wore.  She asked if I wanted help in the shower and soon we were both naked and I was taking in the sight of her middle-aged body, nipples much darker than I'd remembered.  She cleaned me well enough, my only complaint is that she always hits the showerhead on my butt/stuff while washing which just feels a little dirty.  She did swish listerine before and after the session, for all you clean freaks.

Ming Ming is a ball of energy and dances around and can be a bit silly, which is a bit contagious.  I remember my first visit commenting how she had little hair on LS and then she proudly showed me her armpits and remarked how they were naturally bald with no need to shave.  This time while she danced a bit she told me how much she missed Shenzhen because she could easily find other ladies for nighttime square dancing (in case there was any doubt of her age range lol) and since she doesn't do that in HK, she put on weight.  I described my granny Ribena as 10+ years older than your typical vegetable seller - well, I'd put Ming Ming as pretty much spot on for the age/look of your local vegetable lady (actually she looks a bit like my frozen meat lady (though my meat is anything but frozen when I'm with her)) - squarely in auntie class rather than granny class.

I felt much more excited than usual as I made my way to the bed, in anticipation for a repeat of that superb oral.  Ming Ming wasted no time starting with a hug and tease with her breasts (quite nice) which got LB hard promptly.  Then lots of licking of the nipples and chest, torso, and finally swallowing up LB.  She has good suction control and great tongue action and it just seems like she never wants to stop sucking him.  She doesn't go thaaat deep, but she doesn't really need to.  Each time LB left her mouth it was with a big pop/smack and then Ming Ming would look me in the eyes, giggle and ask how I was liking it.  She is genuinely concerned about making it a great experience for me, I feel.

Clearly she didn't want me to get bored with constant sucking (though I surely didn't mind), so she would mix it up every 3-4 minutes with some ball/inner thigh licking, behind the balls licking, or more chest/nipple catbath, before heading back to LB.  She always seemed to know what I wanted, giving me a chance to suck her tits, grope and squeeze her all of which she highly encouraged and seemed to enjoy.  She has no problem with long/hard sucking or squeezing anywhere.  I asked for a taste of her LS, but instead of going into 69 she just sat on my face which was pleasant.

Ming Ming has a very pussy-tasting LS, not in a bad way whatsoever, but you definitely know what you're eating when you DATY and flowers aren't on the menu.  When I went outside afterward and put on my mask, I had an instant reminder of my time between the legs as the smell of her womanhood remained on my face.

It seemed like the BBBJ portion would never end, I was concerned I had ended up on some kind of BJ-only menu.  After about 20 minutes of saliva covered bliss, I asked her when we were going to bang and she just told me to be patient while she sucked away.  That's the spirit!  Finally as she sensed my eagerness to get it on, she dommed me up and I opted to start with her on top.  Her Chinese CG is not bad and is a good way to give her soft tits some more oral and manual attention.  Soon enough, we switched to mish where I pounded her jiggly body while she moaned and licked my nipples and kissed my neck.

In terms of the view, doggy is probably the best as all her back skin is in good condition and that's the only position from which to appreciate her big ass, wide for grabbing and no trouble going as deep as you want.  After a while she accused me of being tired (i was fine lol) and said she'd ride me again.  What a refreshing change from all the other girls who would have seized the opportunity to convince me to have a handy finish and avoid riding like the plague!

While I rarely feel that I could cum in CG, Ming Ming knows what she's doing and managed to get me to pop within a couple minutes.  I always pop in stealth mode so I let her keep riding for a while after and eventually admitted that I had finished.  To my surprise she told me she knew!  Almost invariably I cum and the girl has no idea until after I show her the loaded bag, but Ming Ming is incredibly perceptive and knows the man so well, it would seem.  Even so, she just sat deeper onto me and grinded her LS on me for a bit more which was a perfect ending.  Finally she marveled at the big load that had been produced - a surprise to me as well as I have generally managed only to shoot a few teardrops lately.

Ming Ming helped me in the shower again and I dressed, then headed out with a hug.

I asked her if she was still working/how was business during the time she didn't have an ad up and she told me she'd worked continuously and has a lot of regulars - I can believe it - but she can always be found in the same place, ad or no ad.

Pics are from her ad and give a great idea of what to expect in terms of body.

Thanks!

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 17-11-2022 01:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wingman77   30-12-2022 12:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
sssqblf   25-11-2022 09:14  Karma  +1   Original
Sandwhale   20-11-2022 13:31  Karma  +5   Quality
HKGPeter   18-11-2022 23:49  Karma  +2   Thank you! Does she do DFK?
HK_Legend   17-11-2022 19:03  Karma  +6   Some at Mongkok (when car "serviced" nearby) Pat Chun Mansion were of that caliber! Puzzled to see a gweilo wondering ...
ramont   17-11-2022 17:39  Karma  +8   Dude, you are becoming the king of far-flung punts
Mike747   17-11-2022 13:25  Karma  +5   Excellent
lamlamlay   17-11-2022 09:10  Acceptance  +1   Great detail review bro, always wanna try some milf
batman108   17-11-2022 08:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
shanghaih88   17-11-2022 07:12  Karma  +3   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2022 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Adding to my rating, there was a time when I was going to a bunch of spots around HK to find cheap or different punts, but I found that strategy to be mediocre at best. I spent a lot of time traveling to mostly shit-hole buildings and found mostly older, retread punts. Occasionally, you would find a random young Thai or maybe a gem of a Mainlander, but mostly it was traveling quite a bit, finding the ad to be misleading and then trying to find Plan B in Shau Kei Wan or Tsuen Wan or TKW. However, since you seem to speak Chinese, you probably have a great potential for success than I did.
But your post reminded me of 2 former punts, the first a MILF and the 2nd a total fucking young hottie. When you typed Ming Ming, I wondered if it was the same lady, but when I looked up the person I was thinking of, it turned out one of her names was Man Man. Her is a report from a true 141 legend, Blazza: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... highlight=%2Bblazza

I don't think there was a better reference for discount punting than Blazza. That guy was hitting it, 2-3 times a week and found some real gems. I remember he lost his first hat. I don't know where that hat turned up, but man, the stories it could tell.

The second punt, was a referral from Hunter. I'll be honest, I thought it might have been cass or someone else, but kudos to Hunter for finding this stunner in Kwun Tong years ago: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Recent Ratings
MrButtons   17-11-2022 19:56  Acceptance  +5   I remember doing the same a few years ago with a treasure hunting attitude and wasted a lot of time. However, I did find ...
Caveat_emperor   17-11-2022 18:49  Karma  +5   I just have a hard on for geography! Plus there are zero punts anywhere near my area. Wow great stuff back in the day!
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2022 01:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply to HKG Peter

I didn't try DFK on her as I'm a bit scared of her mole, but maybe she'd be down. She is pretty open/accommodating/willing to please.  She was kissing my neck and I did same to her.  Maybe ask her to share some listerine during the shower to get things rolling

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   19-11-2022 23:28  Karma  +2   Ha, ha. Thank you!

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY