Subject: Moon Spa - Cherry (another great nuru)
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2022 10:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Moon Spa - Cherry (another great nuru)

Date: November, 2022
Name: Cherry
Language: Cantonese (Mainland); no English, though surely Mandarin as well
Face: 4.5/5 (if a 3/5 is "average")
Body: 4/5 - very tight body w/ augmented C cups (but very nice)
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 45 min nuru, HK$700
WIR: 100% yes

TL;DR: Amazing body, excellent nuru, clean facility and very good service. Only way it could have been better is if there was the air mattress for the nuru. Recommend!

Thanks to @sccc for previous review:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Made a lunchtime appointment with Cherry for 12nn on a Tuesday. Very easy communication and clear directions sent from the spa. Stairs to the first floor, then lift up to the 6/F. There are varying references throughout the building/facility to both "Dream Spa" and "Moon Spa", but as far as I can tell it's all the same place.

A different girl from Cherry opened the door for me (also hot); I asked for Cherry, and she ushered me into an open room for me to wait. Room was small but clean (see attached), and I hopped in the shower. Had to wait a couple minutes for Cherry to arrive, but she gave me the full 45 minutes starting from when she first entered the room, which was nice!

The attached photo is literally nothing like her at all, but IMO Cherry is very, very hot. Super sweet face and smile, silky smooth skin, long creamy legs, man-made C cups, and a tight perky ass with a nice thigh gap. She kept on bending over through the session to strip, pick up towels/oils/water/etc to give me amazing view. I would rub her body and finger her pussy each time, to which she would spread her legs and give me better access as she got wetter.

P1. Communication was in Canto only, but with a Mainland accent so I'm sure Mando is OK, too. She said she didn't speak any English, but might know enough for the basics? Veggie massage was very good with decently solid pressure, and she gave great pressure to my lower legs after I requested. Initially wanted a 45min massage + B2B for $600, but with all her teasing during the massage, she was able to upsell me to a nuru for $700... could not resist.

P2. She ran naked out of the room to get some fresh, hot nuru gel and slathered it all over my backside and family jewels. Then commenced an absolutely divine soft touch-massage with the gel. Her nails running up and down me had LB pressed up hard against the table - wish they had the "milking table'" cutout haha! Her body slide was also great, gliding up and down and using her tits all over. Then she stood up, got back in her heels, and continued her tantric/nuru massage over my balls, dick, and backside. While she did this, she grabbed my left arm, straddled her pussy with it off the side of the table, and starting grinding away on me. I alternated between fingering her and letting her pleasure her LS on my forearm. She kept bending her knees to get a deeper stimulation, all whilst stroking me as I raised my bum off the table. I nearly creamed right there! - it was to die for!

Luckily I survived this long enough for her to grab the pillow and flip me over. She again did a nuru on my frontside. She also leaned down to position her mouth over my dick bare, but unlike the OP, she asked me if I wanted BJ for an additional $200. Declined as I didn't have enough cash, so she sat back up, mounted me CG, and then starting grinding her LS lips against LB "hotdog + bun" style. I'm not sure how any man could resist this position for more than 60 seconds... she dumped more nuru on my dick, used her left hand to massage my balls from behind, and swirled her fingers around LB head as she gyrated. I gripped her tight buns, thrusted up to meet her grinding, and absolutely UNLEASHED. . She squealed as the first two shots flew through the air and landed on my chest. She slowed her movements, adjusted the firing angle of my dick, and I emptied the remaining 7-8 loads onto her soft hands and snatch.

Exhausted, I floated up to heaven while she covered my body like a corpse with a towel and showered off all the nuru and semen from her bod. Then she wiped all the cum off of me and complimented my semen production. Showered myself, then chatted with her while getting dressed and chilling in the room a few more minutes.

Overall - great service, and a bit cheaper than some similar establishments (Miss Spa, Water Love, Kissme, etc). Just wish they had air mattress for the nuru, but I suppose not enough space in those rooms. I really enjoyed Cherry, and will definitely return.

Photos: #1 + #2 are photos of the room and shower - compact but clean and functional. #3 is a totally inaccurate photo of Cherry, but just added it for your convenience if you want to reference when booking her. She is super fine, but this barbie photo is simply not anything like a real-looking person. Typical. (Also, no idea on the reasons for the Vietnam flag there...). #4 is the menu.

We'll see if I can work up the courage to ask her for an actual photo next time. Please enjoy!

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 16-11-2022 10:49 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dutchy12   10-2-2023 20:33  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mister   14-1-2023 10:44  Karma  +4   Life is a bowl of Cherries …
terryhung178   18-12-2022 00:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
Frankzz   2-12-2022 19:10  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   1-12-2022 15:27  Karma  +4   Nice find and great info - thanks for sharing
PrimalShade   30-11-2022 07:07  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   17-11-2022 17:38  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   17-11-2022 00:09  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
myketin   16-11-2022 21:21  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   16-11-2022 16:17  Karma  +3   Great review, thanks
Frammento   16-11-2022 15:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
orangerange   16-11-2022 13:41  Karma  +6   Good read and I choked on my water at the bun part too
HK_Legend   16-11-2022 11:27  Karma  +6   "LB "hotdog + bun" style"! New to me. I was on "Gliding LS", LB forward or ...BACKWARD (some LOVE it!)
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2022 10:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kairhart's post

Update:

I've been back 3x now, each session requesting Cherry over Telegram and also when arriving in person.... And each time I've gotten a different girl claiming to be Cherry . I'm thinking it's quite likely that even the girl I got the FIRST time was not truly Cherry .

I would be a bit more annoyed, except that each time the service has been great, and every girl named "Cherry" has so far been at least a 4/5! Points for quality/the surprise of what girl you will get I guess?

In any case, just an FYI that their "booking" system is anything but reliable, as I know that may be quite annoying to some. But if you can accept that, it's a good shop and will likely remain as my nuru go-to for the near future unless I have a bad experience.

Recent Ratings
charliebrown   2-12-2022 23:37  Karma  +5   This place is a trip
Caveat_emperor   1-12-2022 20:05  Karma  +5   hahaha cherry is such a typical chinese english name, like rainy or summer. hilarious that they call her a vietnam siste ...
HK_Legend   1-12-2022 12:16  Karma  +6   So Cherry ...tree :) but if service great :) Maybe call them Cherry1, Cherry2, Cherry3...until they give up. Many Bees a ...
lalalala   1-12-2022 12:15  Karma  +5   Gd to know lol
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 120
Karma 1615
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2022 23:46  Profile P.M. 
Went to this place. Tried Connie. Long story short, we agreed to $800 for 45 min nuru (it's typically 700). She asked if I wanted sex and I said no just BJ. She didn't refuse so I figured we were good to go. Eventually, she makes me bust a nut while giving me a BJ and then starts saying I owe her 1000 now. WTF?

Careful of these nonverbal charges esp if there's a language barrier (in this case, I didn't speak Chinese and she didn't speak english).

Will not return.

Recent Ratings
kairhart   3-12-2022 05:33  Karma  +4   Thanks. +$200 BJ is written on the menu, but may be tough bc Chinese only
HK_Legend   3-12-2022 03:31  Karma  +6   Good warning. Like not such a thing as being ...half-pregnant.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2022 09:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
kairhart           3-12-2022 05:33 AM          Karma          +4           Thanks. +$200 BJ is written on the menu, but may be tough bc Chinese only

When I booked via TG (in English), they sent me a menu in English & Emoji's. Granted the emojis can be confusing, but when I was discussing BBBJ with my girl, she got her phone and showed me the same menu to confirm what I wanted and the price.