Name: Asked for Alin, definitely wasn’t her
Nationality & Language: Chinese. Ok English
Face: never took her mask off
Body: didn’t take her clothes off
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 800 for 60mins which I cut short
Repeat: No

One of the poorer experiences in my time. Messaged on TG and asked for Alin who I’d heard good things about. Set a time and arrived to find the place locked up and the units either side undergoing renovation so there’s a lot of builders around. Didn’t really want to be stood outside a massage parlour with so many people there. I asked how long they’d be to arrive and they said they were in the lift - this took another 15 mins which, at that point, I should’ve just left.

In comes the girl and lets me in, quick shower and I’m on the bed. I’d asked for B2B massage and BJ but the girl wouldn’t take her clothes off. Eventually she gives me a reluctant HJ and I clean up and leave.

Messaged the TG again after and they were really apologetic. I’m sure the other girls there are great but I’ll be avoiding the place in the future

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   24-11-2022 23:47  Karma  +3   
boscitc   8-11-2022 17:32  Karma  +6   Hope you told them to sod off!
Caveat_emperor   8-11-2022 11:53  Karma  +5   Poor sod. Sympathy Ks