Acceptance 104
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2022 20:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phuket Feb 22

Firstly, apologies for the late post for Feb 22 trip but i figure it may be useful to someone.

The highlights and observations from Feb 22;

1) The nuru massage place on nanai road(not so much the one near bangla). I had two girls, one was called Guitar. both girls were amazing, and loved getting fingerd while they gave me a great experience. My only regret was Guitar was especially turned on and losing herself in the moment. Near the end i wish i'd just got her, as i know we would have had wild slippery sex, rather than just a great nuru BJ/HJ. But again, go to the one on nanai (i think) road.

2) Picked up a girl in Taipan. Wasnt sure if she was freelance, as was super cute and hot (tight jeans, boob tube, great fake boobs and ass). I spent ages making small talk while she stood against the wall not really drinking with her sister. We then went to the bayview hotel with the big outdoor party. At this point hot girls everyhwere, and some guy tells me his 22 year old girl-friend with massive boobs likes me. Do i ditch taipan girl? She's only slowly firting more with me and letting me touch her hips as we move around the crowded bar. In for a dime, i stayed true. Managed to get her some drinks. Sensed by this point she was defo a good girl, not freelance. Im dead tired, but i stay strong as i know some good girls will fuck you, but you gotta stay out with them late first to prove yourself (and for them to save face in front of friends). Finally, its 3am i tell her i have to go home (with plan to pick other girl up on way out if needed). Ask her to come, she says okay. Yadda yadda, it was worth it, top 5 sex in my life. Just the body, and the passion. No condom, which i never do...but she's a good girl right?! The thing about the good girls is they arent sitting in a bar all day, they are active, they have fitter legs and torsoe, that firmness just makes it all better....than a slim but untoned girl with some big fake tits. But sheesh, it could have been a 5 hour lesson in futility.

Lessons - the doey eyed stunners are starfish. Thats okay to enjoy their bodies...but they are really just excited about the money and want to go home and spend it. The young young ones also fall in love (well get possesive) after one night. So be careful picking up a young girl who stands in middle of bangla road. I had a hell of a time trying to avoid a girl who i fucked once. But maybe its on me for not making it super clear, not to mistake my kindness for affection! oh and the massage places generally arent great.

3) I forgot one more highlight. picked up a girl from a little pool bar on rawai. actually i picked up two girls from the same bar, and it started a fight! But the highlight was one of them fucked me in a weird way. As in, she literraly fucked me! Picture missionary, but she was on top laying on me and fucking me like i would her...it was weird but really awesome! I remember thinking...okay i can see why girls like getting fucked now...someone ontop just pounding away. I felt a little emasculated...but after 20 years of doing the fucking...i guess i was due.

[ Last edited by  seba0703 at 4-11-2022 21:09 ]

Recent Ratings
pleasureprodigy   10-11-2022 00:49  Acceptance  +1   Great report, thanks for sharing
bigboy4791   5-11-2022 12:32  Karma  +4   
dapongo16   5-11-2022 11:06  Karma  +2   How much did you pay?
Skepti10   5-11-2022 08:28  Karma  +4   
PHUNTRU   5-11-2022 00:02  Karma  +2   
etvoila   4-11-2022 20:45  Karma  +3   "Yadda yadda, it was worth it, top 5 sex in my life." I chuckled