Name:  Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Thai, very limited english
Face:  5/5
Body: (4)5/5
Height:  5'2"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 (+$100 if you want BBBJ)
Repeat: Probably not, see below

Had some time to kill in the afternoon so thought I'd check out JSL to see if things had picked up "post" COVID.  The building was pretty busy with guys wandering around and most doors seemed to have working girls behind them, felt very much like the pre COVID days to me.  I can't really comment on the overall standard of girls as it didn't take me long before i dived in.

Started on the 4th floor, for some reason 4/F has been lucky for me across the territory...  All rooms had signs and what i saw was good, but it wan't long before my Thai opened her door and i new she'd be the one for today.  I was in the mood for Thai and this one looked fun.  And mostly she was.

Super cute face, and lovely big boobs.  Soft and well made, didn't check thoroughly for scars but reckon they were man made.  heavily tattooed body, mainly on her back.  Nice perky bum and a belly piercing.  I reckon she's had a baby as her belly showed signs of diastasis recti, with a tiny bit of spar skin.  This was minor though and doesn't bother me, hence my score of 5, some may give a 4.  Tits and face really are her star physical features though, at this point I was thinking I'd become a regular.

Her personality was great, despite limited english.  She's bouncy and friendly and seemed keen.  We showered together, she's cuddle and thorough washing me.  I think she'd offer at least LKF but I didn't try for it.  Moving to the bed she jumps on and half lies on me while kissing all over.  Plenty of touching and tasting, it felt very natural and GFE.  I went for a covered BJ which was one of the better I've had in a while so above average but not the very best.  That lasted perhaps 5 mins and we were both keen for the main event where things changed for me a bit.  I was pumped and keen to explore, tasting and playing with those gorgeous tits, I was thinking of even going to dine at the Y but LB got the better of me and I ploughed on, starting in missionary.  She's tight enough for me, but not the tightest out there which again made me suspect childbirth.  I was enjoying myself and she seemed to too, but then i started to smell something a little fishy.  He pussy seemed to be the source and that was a more than a bit of a turn off, but like the gentleman I am I made the most of it and cycled through a variety of positions (wishing her room had more mirrors in it) to focus on her fantastic body.  Ultimately, despite the smell I had a great time, but thinking back it did make me wonder whether she's been offering BB and had stale jizz in her something worse (opinions guys?).  With other options around, despite being very fine to look at and a fun girl, I'll probably not be returning.

Recent Ratings
pleasureprodigy   4-11-2022 15:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for a Thai girl report
hamsupguyyeah   2-11-2022 23:20  Acceptance  +1   
Horndog5   30-10-2022 13:03  Acceptance  +1   Favorable Glad you hedged your bet by not dining at the Y. Fishy smell was a bad omen
BrownNuts   29-10-2022 10:35  Acceptance  +3   
MrButtons   28-10-2022 20:36  Karma  +5