Acceptance 326
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2022 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 14/f Thai lily - One to Avoid + Intel on KH

Date: 27 Oct 2022
Place: KH 14F, block with Thai girls on Left side from elevator , the first door on right side of corridor
Name: LILY
Ethincity: Thai
Language - English
Type: Walk-Up
Face: 3.8/5.
Body: 4/5
Service: 1/5.
Damage: 500
WIR? No

Went to KH around 3;45pm yesterday to find most of the doors were closed. After walking around for 30mins + without finding a decent girl, I went out for a coffee. Came back around 4:45 to find some of the doors had opened. Since I had already waited a long time, went into the first door I rang on returning on 14/f left side block from elevator. It was the first door when you turn right after entering the corridor on the right side. The girl looked young, had a decent face and a great body so decided she was the one for the day.

Upon entering, the girl told me she was just starting her day and I was her first customer. She told me her name was lily and she is a student who came to HK to earn extra $$$. I could tell she was inexperienced, but considering she is Thai I thought I could get decent service from her. She told me to go shower on my own (1st red flag), then upon going to the bed, she gave me an uninterested CB for less than a minute (she literally licked one of my nipples for 10 seconds and stopped). Then she told me I am too big for her, so I must wear a condom for the BJ. I told her that size does not impact whether a condom is needed (she had told me before entering that she does BBBJ) so reluctantly she started the BBBJ. She sucked on my LB (barely even took the tip in her mouth) for less than a minute before asking me for more money to proceed with BJ - I told her we had discussed price at the door but agreed to give HKD50 more as I was thinking with my dick.

She took my LB in her mouth again before saying her mouth is hurting and stopped sucking. Then she handed me the Dom and told me to put it on. After putting it on, she got on her back and asked me to fuck her in mish - I had barely put a quarter of my LB inside and she started complaining that its too big. She told me to put less in, and held my LB so that only the head would go inside. At this point I was getting irritated as 500HKD is already a lot for Thai at KH.

I asked her to get on top, so she got in CG (again only putting less than half of LB inside). after a couple of mins, she started getting a phone call and told me that I need to finish ASAP as her next customer is waiting... we were exactly 11 mins into the session at this point so I was shocked that she was rushing me already. I told her that I am also her customer and paying her so she needs to give me the appropriate time as well. She reluctantly said I am too big and it is hurting her (she had barely taken an inch of my LB so I knew this was just an excuse).

She told me she will give me a HJ and I have to finish soon so I agreed as I just wanted to get out of there. Then she tells me she is too tired so I must do it myself (I was her first customer of the day???).

I quickly finished myself off and on her thighs, showered and left. Ended up paying her 500 as she did not give me proper BJ after asking for more money so she agreed to not charge for it.

Overall, this is the worst attitude I have ever seen with a Thai girl. Although she had a beautiful body, her service was absolutely terrible and never have I ever been rushed this much even by a local girl. Recommend bros to avoid at all costs as there are much much better options at KH.

Some intel on KH - Lily told me there have been cops at KH recently (had not heard about this from bros in the forum so was surprised?!) and this is why a lot of the doors with Thai ladies is closed earlier in the day. Also, would recommend going post 5pm as very doors seem to be open before that time (many bros were waiting in the corridors as maybe a total of 4-5 doors were open in the entire building before 4:30 - only the ones with local girls). I am not sure if this is normal at KH as I have never been so early before, or if it is a recent development due to cops.

Recent Ratings
sorjai898   29-10-2022 17:29  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   29-10-2022 11:36  Karma  +10   Ouch.
BrownNuts   29-10-2022 10:39  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   29-10-2022 00:29  Karma  +2   Thank you.
godisdead   28-10-2022 13:14  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing. Good to know.
HK_Legend   28-10-2022 12:02  Karma  +5   So many red flags...like in a May 1st parade! Sympathy Ks for the great Report.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2022 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wandering13213's post

I went by KH yesterday at midday and saw one of the big police vans on Argyle and officers getting out. But they were on the opposite side of Argyle from KH and looked to be going up one of the streets on that side to possibly give out parking tickets and stuff like that, but it still made me hesitate going in KH because I thought that could also be on their to-do list.