Font size: S M L
Philippines (Quezon City) Sunrise spa - Bea

Sunrise Spa
Address: 26 Sct. Santiago corner Sct. Delgado Brgy. Laging Handa Quezon, City
Opens at 9am
Date & Time of Session: July 2022
Nationality & Language: Filipina Tagalog and alittle bit of English
Face: 4 of 5
Body: 4.5 of 5 petite body NMILF, student perky B cup looks big on her because of her tiny size
Height: about 5’2
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10 DFK, BBBJ, CIM, 69, mesh
PSE: 9/10
GFE 7/10
Price: 1.5k for room/1.5k pesos for tip to lady

I went here after a night of drinking to relax and get rid of some tension. This spa is hidden away in this hard to find Neighborhood. I actually got lost looking for it. The spa is locked and requires you ring the doorbell prior to coming in.

The spa itself kind suck if it was a hotel it would be a 2star. You get shower, AC and a queen size bed. It did have abit a smell to it. This spa caters to local filipino. On any given day they can have up to 5-10 ladies. Many of them are local students age ranging from 18-25. FV and BV can range and service they provide also varies. Manilatonight is a good place to do research prior to going.

The one I got was Bea she is your typical filipina beauty light brown skin, strait hair, very sexy hourglass figure, takes good care of her body and has really thight pussy. She joined for the shower and soon got really hot with her sucking me off while I was rinsing my body. We procided to go to the bed after where she gave me a sloppy BBBJ for 20 minutes she really took her time going slowly.I fingered her thight wet pussy at the same time. I really wanted to taste her clean shaven pussy so we did a 69, and when tongue got tired we switch to cowgirl after putting on CD. Man can this tiny lady ride. I had to use all my will inorder not to cum. I switch several postions until we got to doggy and just couldnt take it anymore i took off the CD and she sucked me off while I cum in her mouth. She did this until my dick was too soft. She unfortunatly doesnt swallow. Afterwards she then gave me some leg massage. They got sore from walking around looking for the spa. I did tip her an extra 500 peso.

Overall a good experience. Even though the sp itself was not very good the ladies there are cute enough to warrant a visit.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   22-11-2022 13:49  Karma  +5   
hotjac   28-10-2022 16:43  Karma  +4   Nice find - young, short and slim, better yet enthusiastic ...
Jjaa123   27-10-2022 16:40  Karma  +3