Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2022 00:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Noteworthy Breasts, but just HJ

Here I go writing about handjobs again, but feel some obligation to report on any boobs queen I find these days.  Been eying this lady in Ngau Tau Kok for a long time, she used to have some even sexier pictures online showing nipple.  Really liked her body's look though she is clearly the MILF type  She's offering massage only and clearly says no full service on the ad, so I had no expectations.  Called her when I had free time last week but she was busy with another client that afternoon and the later time she suggested by text didn't work for me.  I texted her today asking if she had time in the afternoon, but no response.  Called her a while later and she immediately answered and confirmed the time as OK.

Made my way to the intersection listed in the ad and asked her for which building - eventually found it.  It's a very busy industrial area and I went into the building via a loading dock and headed upstairs.  Used the code provided to enter a portion of the floor that has been subdivided into very basic and small private rooms.  Yoyo had the door open for me and looked just as I expected.  She was wearing a kind of sexy very revealing nightgown kind of thing the sides and back of which were made from shoestrings basically.  Her breasts were clearly very large and one was practically hanging out of the nightgown, nipple visible Based on the first impression, I felt relieved and confident that I would not be having veggie massage today.

Date & Time of Session: 26 October - 3:30pm
Link: https://go141.com/en/B28841-NgauTauKok-Massage-yoyo.html
Name: Yoyo
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Guangdong, longtime HKer) - Cantonese, Mandarin, some English
Face: 3/5, pretty good MILF face imo
Body: 3.5/5, amazing DD/E breasts, clean nipples, soft skin, sometimes flabby stomach, she turns me on, good enough for age I think
Height: ~5'4"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 / 90 mins
Repeat: Perhaps

Yoyo set me up to shower alone and after drying with a single use towel, I lay on the bed and Yoyo went to work.  Started with towel on the back, then dry massage without towel, then oil massage.  All very good I'd say, she seems to know what she is doing (I don't) and manages time well.  90 minutes is twice the length of the massages I am used to, so it felt like ages, but fine with me.  She wasn't much conversation aside from initial chit chat and occasional check-ins to make sure I was alright, also fine.  No teasing in the first half but just after halfway did some ass tease and ball massaging, but moved on to other areas again.  Her ass and crotch did end up almost right in my face several times (since she didn't open the face hole in the massage table, face was to the side) though I don't think it was intentional.  A few more spats of tease from time to time as the session proceeded.

One painful, but probably healthy, thing she did was grate my whole backside body with a kind of handheld brush, but I survived.  After this she sat on the bed and opened one of my legs way off to the side and did more inner thigh work and tease.  Her reach under stroking of LB and the balls was superb, just the right amount of grip and pull.  It felt she was kissing LB with her hand.  She did do a lot of fingernail teasing which didn't particularly work for me.  Interestingly, she did the fingernail teasing all the way down my thigh and calf too, to not much effect.  This was repeated again on the other leg.

At last got to the flip with about 10 minutes remaining on the session.  She went straight to oiling LB and got him good and hard with some stroking, light ass play, and ball massaging.  Finally, she removed her nightgown, leaving her sexy lace underwear on, and revealing fully for the first time her massive tits which were soon put to use.  Leaning over me, she rubbed LB's head on her massive boobs while continuing to stroke him.  I asked if it was ok to feel her up which she affirmed.  Very very real, big, and super heavy tits! (and just the right firmness) I can see why ladies with those have back problems!  Tidy nipples and some blue vein showing through the skin just emphasizing the size.  Otherwise her skin is very soft (but not that tight), as I had already determined when her legs had grazed my hands at various points in the massage. Leaning over me, her tummy looked remarkably flat and hard, though when she stood straight again it was revealed to be a bit flabby.  With Yoyo labouring over him, LB didn't last that much longer before shooting, mostly onto her breasts.

Yoyo asked if that had been comfortable (naturally) and then went to wash off her chest before letting me go shower.  Overall, I think a rack like that could be better leveraged and play a bigger role in the massage, but I was glad to experience it at the end.  Yoyo was pleasant and provided a good service massage-wise.  She said she will move to a bigger, better room near apm next week (I guess that's Kwun Tong?).  Considering her body, Yoyo would be a great masseuse to 'flip' but probably impossible.

No RA pics are hers from 141 ad.

Thanks and best regards!

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 27-10-2022 00:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffjorge   30-12-2022 14:42  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   6-12-2022 20:47  Karma  +3   
banter141a   6-12-2022 05:47  Karma  +4   
BrownNuts   27-10-2022 15:18  Karma  +3   
chickentastic   27-10-2022 13:20  Karma  +2   Thanks
hotjac   27-10-2022 12:15  Karma  +4   She sounds like a fun rainy-day woman - thx for sharing!
godisdead   27-10-2022 12:05  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
dadumdum   27-10-2022 10:22  Karma  +4   
lostmojo   27-10-2022 09:47  Karma  +3   
theworm   27-10-2022 09:25  Karma  +5   nice find
HK_Legend   27-10-2022 05:33  Karma  +5   "I felt relieved and confident that I would not be having veggie massage today." The Hamlet dilemma :)
batman108   27-10-2022 01:37  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
samsin90
Nookie Newbie

UID 271580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 10
Karma 62
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2022 18:12  Profile P.M. 
Is it more close to kwun tong or it is actually in ngau tau kok?

Recent Ratings
jeffjorge   30-12-2022 14:41  Acceptance  +1   
Caveat_emperor   3-11-2022 23:44  Acceptance  +1   Very close to Ngau Tau Kok station, across from Hoi Bun Road Park
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2022 23:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 samsin90's post

Should have also mentioned she indicated plans to move somewhere near APM, which I guess would be Kwun Tong at that point.

Recent Ratings

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2022 03:00  Profile P.M. 
Sorry for bumping my own thread, but I saw yoyo added some new photos on her ad and I felt these yummy breasts must be saved here for posterity.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   8-12-2022 01:03  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
BootBoot   6-12-2022 08:49  Karma  +5   very nice
HK_Legend   6-12-2022 04:28  Karma  +6